Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #161 (XML 3315): The text should reference RFC4242

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 16:00:37 -0000

#161: The text should reference RFC4242

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => complete

Comment:

 Updated as suggested. This reference on its own may be too subtle for
 people to notice. Therefore added section 22.25. It's a one paragraph
 section that explains the basics, says that support for that option is
 mandatory for clients supporting stateless mode and has reference to 4242.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                     |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  P1 blocker               |   Milestone:  E Editor issues
Component:  XML 3315                 |  Resolution:  complete
 Keywords:                           |    Due Date:  21/05/2016
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/161#comment:3>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>