Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #166 (XML 3315): Default IIDs

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2016 20:26:46 -0000

#166: Default IIDs

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Proposal is now not to include anything regarding DHCPv6 in draft-ietf-
 6man-default-iids. It will be up to the DHC WG and dhcpv6bis team to
 determine what changes to make in draft-ietf-dhc-rfc3315bis.

 See https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ipv6/l4ZRGPrsfN3WGCG7Qe-
 7JyQTlpA.

-- 
----------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:
     Type:  task            |      Status:  new
 Priority:  P1 blocker      |   Milestone:  G open issues for WGLC
Component:  XML 3315        |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                  |    Due Date:
----------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/166#comment:4>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>

---

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 18:58:30 -0000

#166: Default IIDs

 Note: I have made these changes on the bev_review_08_2016 branch.

 https://github.com/dhcwg/rfc3315bis/commit/2267067e91b1bab86522273295f48e597caec95b

 We have not yet decided whether to accept these changes.

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/166#comment:5>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>