Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #167 (XML 3315): Use the term "Client" rather than "requesting router"

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 19:00:25 -0000

#167: Use the term "Client" rather than "requesting router"

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 I have applied these changes on the bev_review_08_2016 branch.

 See
 https://github.com/dhcwg/rfc3315bis/commit/1ff0c3d14e0b99f6690f4ef34b15559575b870e8
 and parts of
 https://github.com/dhcwg/rfc3315bis/commit/dfe5b8cff1f96b7cd8edcf97f1c99db4513c672c.

 We have not yet decide whether to accept these changes.

-- 
----------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:
     Type:  task                  |      Status:  new
 Priority:  P3 major              |   Milestone:  G open issues for WGLC
Component:  XML 3315              |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                        |    Due Date:  08/08/2016
----------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/167#comment:1>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>