Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #168 (bis-standardization-process): Remove ORO and IA_* from Reconfigure

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 11:59:01 -0000

#168: Remove ORO and IA_* from Reconfigure

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  assigned => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Removed the text in
 https://github.com/dhcwg/rfc3315bis/commit/2cbd309927b188cbd9736e756067baa94928b8d9.

-- 
-----------------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]               |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                         |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  P1 blocker                   |   Milestone:  C awaiting
Component:  bis-standardization-process  |  consensus
 Keywords:                               |  Resolution:  fixed
                                         |    Due Date:
-----------------------------------------+---------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/168#comment:5>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>