Subject: [Dhcpv6bis] Publishing -06 and -07

From: Tomek Mrugalski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 21:37:18 +0200

Hi,

Thank you to everyone who contributed to this effort so far.

Bernie and I made some progress today. We went through several comments
and decided how to best address them. We will continue working through
the spreadsheet and go forward as far as possible before the submission
deadline (this coming Monday, Oct. 31).

For the last couple weeks everyone was working on bev_review_08_2016
branch. There were couple attempts to review that branch, but they were
so far unsuccessful. The likelihood of having it reviewed in the next
couple days is very low. As such, we decided to merge that branch to
master, so we could publish the changes.

If you have any further changes, please commit them to master directly.
Make sure to update the sheet appropriately. If you haven't looked at it
recently, we adopted colour coding approach. It makes assessing the
overall situation much easier. (colours are explained in cell G2).

We're hoping to address as many comments as possible before the
deadline, publish -06 and then continue working on remaining comments.
We will discuss in Seoul whether there are any open issues that should
be brought to the WG attention. If we manage to address them all on or
before Nov. 17, we hope to publish -07 before the DHC meets on Nov. 18.

Tomek & Bernie