Subject: Meeting schedules for Orlando

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 16:45:01 -0500 (EST)

(I apologize if you've seen this announcement more than once.  The first
posting seems to have experienced delivery failures at our mailer, so I'm
reposting to make sure everyone gets at least one copy. - RD)

Here's the tentative schedule and topics for DHC WG meetings in Orlando.
Please contact me with discussion items so that I can put together an
agenda...

        Tuesday, December 8 at 1300-1400
        Failover protocol

                other groups scheduled at that time: adslmib, oppf, ipsec,
                ngtrans, tcpsat

        Tuesday, December 8 at 1545-1646
        DHCPv6

                other groups scheduled at that time: pint, pkix, mpls,
                mboned, policy

        Wednesday, December 9 at 1300-1500
        Other topics

                other groups scheduled at that time: uswg, nat, pkix, idmr

---

From: Ye Gu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 18:30:36 -0500 (EST)

Hi Ralph,

I'd like to get a 5-10 minute slot on Wed to talk about the draft I
co-wrote on address assignment based on user class ID.

Thanks!

Ye

---

From: Munil Shah <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 00:46:26 -0500 (EST)

Ye, in order to have VK also go thru the ietf experience I would like to
give him the opportuninty to consider attending this ietf and do the talk if
that is ok with you. I have not talked to him yet as i wanted to check with
you before i suggest this to him. Let me know.
thx

-----Original Message-----
From: Ye Gu [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 1998 3:31 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: RE: Meeting schedules for Orlando

Hi Ralph,

Thanks!

Ye

---

From: Munil Shah <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 01:25:52 -0500 (EST)

Please ignore this message. You can guess by now that I hit the wrong key :(
Sorry.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ye Gu [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 1998 3:31 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: RE: Meeting schedules for Orlando

Hi Ralph,

Thanks!

Ye