Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dhc-sso-02.txt (fwd)

From: "Ralph E. Droms" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 20:29:32 -0500 (EST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group 
of the IETF.

	Title		: The Server Selection Option for DHCP
	Author(s)	: G. Stump, P. Gupta, R. Droms
	Filename	: draft-ietf-dhc-sso-02.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 20-Nov-98
	
   This option is provided by DHCP servers to DHCP clients so that
   clients may optionally select from among multiple offers received
   from DHCP servers in the network offer from a DHCP. The information
   contained in this option is an hex value that represents an integer
   value indicating the priority of the offer in which this option is
   contained.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-dhc-sso-02.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-sso-02.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nic.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ftp.ietf.org
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-sso-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.