Subject: ***CANCELLATION*** DHCPv6 meeting

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 06:55:20 -0500 (EST)

There has been no discussion and resolution of outstanding issues in the
current DHCPv6 I-Ds on the dhcp-v6 mailing list following my recent posting
and Charlie's follow up.  Based on the lack of response on the mailing
list, I've concluded the WG is not prepared to make progress at next week's
meeting in Orlando toward getting the drafts ready for IESG review. So,
I've cancelled next week's DHCPv6 meeting (Tuesday, 12/8, 1545-1645).

- Ralph

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Important!  On Dec. 5, 1998, Bucknell University will switch to a new area
code and exchange number.  After Dec. 5, my phone numbers will be:

(570) 577-1145
(570) 577-1394 (dept)
(570) 577-1822 (fax)

My home phone number will also change to the 570 area code on Dec. 5.

=====

- Ralph Droms
  [email-masked]    Associate Professor of Computer Science
  (717) 524-1145        Bucknell University
  (717) 524-1822 (fax)  Lewisburg, PA 17837