Subject: RE: Announcement of WG last call for <draft-aboba-dhc-domsearch-0 3.txt>

From: "Bernie Volz (EUD)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 12:23:04 -0500

Should the last call be based on the 04 version:

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2001 7:01 AM
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-aboba-dhc-domsearch-04.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: DHCP Domain Search Option
	Author(s)	: B. Aboba
	Filename	: draft-aboba-dhc-domsearch-04.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 13-Aug-01
	
The Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) provides a mechanism for
host configuration. RFC 2132 allows DHCP servers to specify
configuration information for various kinds of name services to be
passed to DHCP clients.  In some circumstances, it is useful for the
DHCP client to be configured with the domain search list.  This document
defines a new DHCP option which is passed from the DHCP Server to the
DHCP Client to specify the domain seach list when resolving hostnames.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-aboba-dhc-domsearch-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-aboba-dhc-domsearch-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

-----Original Message-----
From: Ralph Droms [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2001 1:00 PM
To: DHCPv4 discussion list
Subject: Announcement of WG last call for
<draft-aboba-dhc-domsearch-03.txt>

This message announces a DHC WG last call for "DHCP Domain Search Option" 
<draft-aboba-dhc-domsearch-03.txt>.  At the WG meeting in London the WG 
agreed to go to WG last call for this draft immediately after IETF-51.

Please forward any comments you may have on this draft to 
[email-masked] by Friday, August 24.

- Ralph Droms