Subject: [dhcwg] Updated agenda

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 08:23:23 -0400

Here is the most recent agenda for the dhc WG meeting in Vienna:

                            DHC WG agenda - IETF 57
                        (Last revised 7/1/2003 0:13)
                        ------------------------------

Administrivia; agenda bashing                      Ralph Droms      05 minutes

IPv4 Network Attachment Detection                  Bernard Aboba    15 minutes
   <draft-aboba-dhc-nad-ipv4-00.txt>
   Review of document - what is effect on DHCP?

RFC3118 Delayed Authentication Using PANA          Alper Yegin      15 minutes
   <draft-tschofenig-pana-bootstrap-rfc3118-00.txt>
   Review of document

DHCP PXE Suboptions                                ???              15 minutes
   <draft-johnston-pxe-options-00.txt>
   Review of document; accept as WG work item?

Site Specific Options for DHCP for IPv6            Ralph Droms      05 minutes
   <draft-volz-dhc-dhcpv6-site-options-00.txt>
   Review of document; accept as WG work item?

Vendor-Identifying Vendor Options for DHCPv4       Ralph Droms      05 minutes
   <draft-littlefield-dhcp-vendor-00.txt>
   Review of document; accept as WG work item?

DHCPv4 Threat Analysis                             ???              15 minutes
   draft-ietf-dhc-v4-threat-analysis-00.txt
   Final review of document; request for proposals for new protocols

DHCP-DDNS interaction                              Ralph Droms      30 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-ddns-resolution-05.txt>
   <draft-ietf-dhc-fqdn-option-05.txt>
   <draft-ietf-dnsext-dhcid-rr-06.txt>
   Resolution of 6 outstanding issues; agreement on text to be changed in docs
                                                                    -----------
Total                                                              105 minutes

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg