Subject: [dhcwg] Revised Drafts on Address Selection Posted

From: (Tomohiro -INSTALLER-Fujisaki/藤崎 智宏) <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 18:04:56 +0900 (JST)

Hi all,

I've submitted a draft about IPv6 address selection policy
distribution. This draft is revised version of the previous draft
titled `Source Address Selection Policy option for DHCPv6', and allow
to distribute the full RFC3484 policy table.  Based on the discussion
at last dhc wg meeting, I've asked ipv6 wg ML to comment on this
draft.

    Title:   Distributing Default Address Selection Policy using DHCPv6
    Filename: draft-fujisaki-dhc-addr-select-opt-00.txt

With this option, it is possible to configure nodes' default address
selection behavior. Examples are described in the RFC3484 section 10.

I appreciate if you give me any suggestions or comments on our drafts.

Yours sincerely,

--
Tomohiro Fujisaki

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg