Subject: [dhcwg] Updated Drafts - FQDN & DHCID RR

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 16:34:49 -0400

As the previous versions of these drafts had recently expired, I've
resubmitted them with NO substantive changes - I only changed the date,
draft version, boiler plate to latest BCP 78/79, and updated dates on
draft references.

Margaret suggested to have these 3 drafts and
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-ddns-resolution-10.tx
t go through a DHC & DNSEXT WG Last Call as a package and then hopefully
go to the IESG.

- Bernie

-----Original Message-----
From: Bernie Volz [[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2005 4:25 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Cc: Ralph Droms [[email-masked]]; Stig Venaas; Olafur Gudmundsson;
Olaf Kolkman
Subject: 

Hello:
 
Please publish the following three updated drafts as the previous
version had just expired.
 
draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-fqdn-03.txt --
ftp://ftp-eng.cisco.com/ftp/volz/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-fqdn-03.txt
draft-ietf-dhc-fqdn-option-11.txt --
ftp://ftp-eng.cisco.com/ftp/volz/draft-ietf-dhc-fqdn-option-11.txt
draft-ietf-dnsext-dhcid-rr-10.txt --
ftp://ftp-eng.cisco.com/ftp/volz/draft-ietf-dnsext-dhcid-rr-10.txt

Thanks in advance.

- Bernie

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg