Subject: Re: [dhcwg] Failover (whee)

From: "David W. Hankins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 13:44:15 -0700

On Mon, Jul 17, 2006 at 10:29:50AM -0700, David W. Hankins wrote:
> In bringing our implementation up to comply with draft revision 12,
> I noticed that the RECOVER-WAIT state, while documented now in
> section 9.6, does not appear in the section 12.24 table that gives
> these states protocol wire numbers (12.24 also lists 1-9 as a value
> for the state, when values at least up to 11 are now documented).
> 
> Could the author(s) please ACK on RECOVER-WAIT's protocol number
> assignment?  DHCWG's email archive counts as reference for drafts.

If there's been an answer from one or more authors of the failover
draft on this subject, I have not read it.

-- 
David W. Hankins	"If you don't do it right the first time,
Software Engineer		you'll just have to do it again."
Internet Systems Consortium, Inc.	-- Jack T. Hankins
_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg