Subject: [dhcwg] Extensions to Layer 2 Relay Agent

From: Bharat Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 09:07:16 +0530

Hi All,

     Extension to Layer 2 Relay Agent is an IETF DHC working group
document.

     We have submitted the 00 version and it is available at
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-l2ra-extensions-00.txt

     To summarize, this document mainly talks about two extensions:

* DHCPv4 leasequery [RFC 4388] to Layer 2 Relay Agent
* Mechanism to avoid broadcast between layer 3 relay agent and layer 2
relay agent

     Please review this document and let us know your comments. 

Regards,
Bharat

**************** CAUTION - Disclaimer *****************
This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely 
for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please 
notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are not 
to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other person and 
any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. Infosys has taken 
every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any damage 
you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your 
own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. Infosys reserves the 
right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail 
address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the 
Infosys e-mail system.
***INFOSYS******** End of Disclaimer ********INFOSYS***
_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg