Subject: [dhcwg] draft-lourdelet-radext-ipv6-dhcp-00 published

From: "Benoit Lourdelet (blourdel)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 14:31:10 +0200

Hello,

I published a document specifying new RADIUS  attributes supporting IPv6
network access to complement [RFC3162] in DHCP environments. It
addresses the need to dynamically advertise DNS Server addresses and one
or multiple IPv6 addresses via DHCPv6.

It is available here :
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lourdelet-radext-ipv6-dhcp-00.
txt

Comments are welcome.

Regards

Benoit Lourdelet

A new version of I-D, draft-lourdelet-radext-ipv6-dhcp-00.txt has been
successfuly submitted by Benoit Lourdelet and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename: draft-lourdelet-radext-ipv6-dhcp

Revision: 00

Title: IPv6 RADIUS attributes for DHCP based networks

Creation_date: 2008-06-12

WG ID: Independent Submission

Number_of_pages: 8

Abstract:

This document specifies RADIUS [RFC2865] attributes supporting IPv6
network access to complement [RFC3162] in DHCP environments. It
addresses the need to dynamically advertise DNS Server addresses and one
or multiple IPv6 addresses via DHCPv6.

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg