Subject: [dhcwg] Review of draft-ietf-netlmm-pmip6-ipv4-support

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 06:50:40 -0500

I'd like to get dhc WG review of draft-ietf-netlmm-pmip6-ipv4-support  
(details below).  I'm especially interested in taking a close look at  
mobile node identification to the DHCP service and the ways in which  
multiple DHCP servers may have to be coordinated for mobile nodes  
using IPv4 and DHCP.

Please cross-post any responses to [email-masked]

Thanks...

- Ralph

=====

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts  
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network-based Localized Mobility  
Management Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IPv4 Support for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : R. Wakikawa, S. Gundavelli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netlmm-pmip6-ipv4-support-06.txt
	Pages           : 49
	Date            : 2008-11-27

This document specifies extensions to Proxy Mobile IPv6 protocol for
adding IPv4 protocol support.  The scope of IPv4 protocol support is
two-fold: 1) enable IPv4 home address mobility support to the mobile
node. 2) allowing the mobility entities in the Proxy Mobile IPv6
domain to exchange signaling messages over an IPv4 transport network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netlmm-pmip6-ipv4-support-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 10:36:16 -0500

draft-ietf-netlmm-pmip6-ipv4-support-07.txt was just published;  
reviews solicited.

- Ralph

On Dec 5, 2008, at 6:50 AM, Ralph Droms wrote:

> I'd like to get dhc WG review of draft-ietf-netlmm-pmip6-ipv4- 
> support (details below).  I'm especially interested in taking a  
> close look at mobile node identification to the DHCP service and the  
> ways in which multiple DHCP servers may have to be coordinated for  
> mobile nodes using IPv4 and DHCP.
>
> Content-Type: text/plain<BR>Content-ID: &lt;[email-masked] 
> &gt;<BR><BR>_______________________________________________