Subject: [dhcwg] *EXTENSION*: dhc WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-vpn-option-09.txt

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 13:30:54 -0500

EXTENSION: This WG last call will be extended to January 9, 2009. We  
still need at least one more review before the document can be  
advanced to the IESG.

This message announces a WG last call on "Virtual Subnet Selection
Options for DHCPv4 and DHCPv6" <draft-ietf-dhc-vpn-option-09.txt>.
The last call will conclude at 1700PDT on January 9, 2009.  This
document is intended for publication as a Draft Standard.

Please respond to this WG last call.  If you support acceptance of the
document without change, respond with a simple acknowledgment, so that
support for the document can be assessed.  Lack of discussion does not
represent positive support.  If there is no expression of support for
acceptance during the WG last call, the document will not be advanced
to the IESG.

draft-ietf-dhc-vpn-option-09.txt defines a Virtual Subnet Selection
(VSS) option for DHCPv4 and DHCPv6, and a DHCPv4
relay-agent-information sub-option.  These are intended for use by
DHCP clients, relay agents, and proxy clients in situations where VSS
information needs to be passed to the DHCP server for proper address
or prefix allocation to take place.  For the DHCPv4 option and
relay-agent-information sub-option, this memo documents existing usage
as per RFC 3942 [RFC3942].  This draft is available as
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-vpn-option-09.txt

- John Brzozowski, Ralph Droms
   dhc WG chairs

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg