Subject: [dhcwg] [dhc] #17: WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-relay-id-suboption

From: "dhc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 22:07:53 -0000

#17: WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-relay-id-suboption
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]    |       Owner:     
     Type:  task                |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major               |   Milestone:     
Component:  relay-id-suboption  |     Version:     
 Severity:  In WG Last Call     |    Keywords:     
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 The WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-relay-id-suboption will end at 1700PDT
 12/19/08

 The discussion thread for this WG last call is at www.ietf.org/mail-
 archive/web/dhcwg/current/msg09266.html

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dhc/trac/ticket/17>
dhc <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dhc/>

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: "dhc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 18:44:48 -0000

Severity:  In WG Last Call     |   Resolution:     
 Keywords:                      |  

> archive/web/dhcwg/current/msg09266.html

New description:

 A reminder thread is at: http://www.ietf.org/mail-
 archive/web/dhcwg/current/msg09329.html

--

Comment(by [email-masked]):

 From: http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dhcwg/current/msg09297.html

 Subject: Re: [dhcwg] dhc WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-relay-id-
 suboption-04.txt[[BR]]
 From: "Bernie Volz (volz)" <volz at cisco.com>[[BR]]
 Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 21:54:32 -0500

 I support this draft moving forward "as is".

 - Bernie

 -----[[BR]]
 From: http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dhcwg/current/msg09334.html

 Subject: Re: [dhcwg] REMINDER: dhc WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-relay-
 id-suboption-04.txt[[BR]]
 From: "David W. Hankins" <David_Hankins at isc.org>[[BR]]
 Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 13:03:09 -0800

 On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 05:51:55AM -0500, Ralph Droms wrote:[[BR]]
 > http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-relay-id-
 suboption-04.txt

 I support the draft moving forward, just a minor wording thing;

 The type code zero is referred to as being reserved and MUST NOT be
 used, but the IANA considerations section seems to allocate this code
 to be named '_NULL'.  I'd rather see this named _RESERVED, or placed
 in a 'reserved range', as that seems less confusing;

                 0       Reserved[[BR]]
                 1       RELAY_IDENTIFIER...etc

 I think the draft can move forward with or without any attempt to
 address this.

 -----[[BR]]
 From: http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dhcwg/current/msg09361.html

 Subject: Re: [dhcwg] REMINDER: dhc WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-relay-
 id-suboption-04.txt[[BR]]
 From: Kim Kinnear <kkinnear at cisco.com>[[BR]]
 Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 17:08:05 -0500

 (See http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dhc/trac/ticket/20 for this issue)

 I have performed a detailed review of this document as I agreed
 to do when we met in Minneapolis.

 Since this was just re-issued as an -05.txt version, I reviewed
 the -05.txt version.

 It is acceptable as it is, and the several comments that I make
 below aren't intended to hold up the document's progress.  If we
 can get some of these points addressed during some of the editing
 passes that are ahead, that would be nice but not required.

 Followup from: http://www.ietf.org/mail-
 archive/web/dhcwg/current/msg09340.html

 On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 04:41:11PM -0500, Mark Stapp wrote:[[BR]]
 > I've posted a new version of the relay-id suboption draft today.[[BR]]
 > The only change was to the IANA considerations section, as suggested
 by[[BR]]
 > David Hankins, to clarify the 'reserved' value.

 That's perfect, thank you Mark.

 -----
 From: http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dhcwg/current/msg09345.html

 Subject: Re: [dhcwg] REMINDER: dhc WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-relay-
 id-suboption-04.txt[[BR]]
 From: Bharat Joshi <bharat_joshi at infosys.com>[[BR]]
 Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 09:29:04 +0530

 I have read this document and support to move it to next level.

 Thanks,[[BR]]
 Bharat

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dhc/trac/ticket/17#comment:1>
dhc <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dhc/>