Subject: [dhcwg] dhcpinform-clarify

From: "David W. Hankins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 15:45:12 -0800

I'll have a revision out within the next couple weeks I hope (and as
an aside, do that once-over of the option-guidelines draft), but while
it is still fresh in my mind, I think someone other than Ted spoke at
the mic. at the DHC WG meeting (I think it sounded like Kim?), and all
I heard over the mic was he "would have made different choices."

If you could just send me a note off-list to identify yourself if you
don't have the time, or tell me on-list those choices if you do have
time, I'd appreciate it.

That goes for anyone else I'm missing.

In the next rev I'm working on, I'm not really going to change any
existing text yet...want to wait to hear some other opinions first.  I
aim to finish the bits I left 'under construction'.

-- 
Ash bugud-gul durbatuluk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
Why settle for the lesser evil?	 https://secure.isc.org/store/t-shirt/
-- 
David W. Hankins	"If you don't do it right the first time,
Software Engineer		     you'll just have to do it again."
Internet Systems Consortium, Inc.		-- Jack T. Hankins
_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg