Subject: [dhcwg] dhc WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-reconfigure-rebind-06

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 15:56:10 -0500

This message announces a WG last call on "Rebind Capability in DHCPv6
Reconfigure Messages" <draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-reconfigure-rebind-06>.
The last call will conclude at 1700PDT on 12/19/2008.

Please respond to this WG last call.  If you support acceptance of the
document without change, respond with a simple acknowledgment, so that
support for the document can be assessed.  Lack of discussion does not
represent positive support.  There was insufficient response during
the previous WG last call for this document to advance it to the IESG.

draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-reconfigure-rebind-06 updates RFC 3315 to allow
the Rebind message type to appear in the Reconfigure Message option of
a Reconfigure message, which allows DHCPv6 servers to instruct clients
to perform a Rebind operation as well as a Renew operation.  The
document also clarifies how a DHCPv6 client responds to a received
Reconfigure message.  This draft is available as
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-reconfigure-rebind-06.txt

- John Brzozowski, Ralph Droms
   dhc WG chairs

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: "Bernie Volz (volz)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 17:53:57 -0500

I support this document advancing "as is".

- Bernie 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Ralph Droms (rdroms)
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2008 3:56 PM
To: Dhcwg WG
Subject: [dhcwg] dhc WG last call
ondraft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-reconfigure-rebind-06

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-reconfigure-re
bind-06.txt

---

From: Mark Stapp <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 16:42:57 -0500

I have read this draft, and I support its acceptance.

-- Mark