Subject: [dhcwg] dhc WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-relay-id-suboption-04.txt

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 16:02:58 -0500

This message announces a WG last call on "The DHCPv4 Relay Agent
Identifier Suboption" <draft-ietf-dhc-relay-id-suboption-04.txt>.  The
last call will conclude at 1700PDT on December 19, 2008.  This
document is intended for publication as a Proposed Standard.  The -04
revision of the document includes changes based on the comments
received during the previous last call.

Please respond to this WG last call.  If you support acceptance of the
document without change, respond with a simple acknowledgment, so that
support for the document can be assessed.  Lack of discussion does not
represent positive support.  If there is no expression of support for
acceptance during the WG last call, the document will not be advanced
to the IESG.

draft-ietf-dhc-relay-id-suboption-04.txt defines a new Relay Agent
Identifier suboption for the Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol's
(DHCP) Relay Agent Information option.  The suboption carries a unique
identifier configured or generated at the relay agent.  The suboption
allows a DHCP relay agent to include the unique identifier in the DHCP
messages it sends.  This draft is available as
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-relay-id-suboption-04.txt

- John Brzozowski, Ralph Droms
   dhc WG chairs

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: "Bernie Volz (volz)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 21:54:32 -0500

I support this draft moving forward "as is".

- Bernie 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Ralph Droms (rdroms)
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2008 4:03 PM
To: Dhcwg WG
Subject: [dhcwg] dhc WG last call on
draft-ietf-dhc-relay-id-suboption-04.txt

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-relay-id-suboption-04
.txt