Subject: [dhcwg] dhc WG last call on "Guidelines for Creating New DHCP Options"

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 16:43:27 -0500

This message announces a WG last call on "Guidelines for Creating New
DHCP Options)" <draft-ietf-dhc-option-guidelines-03.txt>.  This document is
intended for publication as a Proposed Standard.  The last call will
conclude at 1700 PDT on 12/19/2008.

Please respond to this WG last call.  If you support acceptance of the
document without change, respond with a simple acknowledgment, so that
support for the document can be assessed.  Lack of discussion does not
represent positive support.  If there is no expression of support for
acceptance during the WG last call, the document will not be advanced
to the IESG.

"Guidelines for Creating New DHCP Options" seeks to provide guidance
to prospective DHCP Option authors, to help them in producing option
formats that are easily adoptable.  This draft is available as
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-option-guidelines-03.txt

- John Brzozowski, Ralph Droms
  dhc WG chairs

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg