Subject: [dhcwg] [dhc] #15: dhc WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-vpn-option-09.txt

From: "dhc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 21:58:34 -0000

#15: dhc WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-vpn-option-09.txt
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:     
     Type:  task              |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major             |   Milestone:     
Component:  vpn-option        |     Version:     
 Severity:  In WG Last Call   |    Keywords:     
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------
 The WG last call for draft-ietf-dhc-vpn-option will terminate at 1700PDT
 on 10/20/2008.

 The discussion thread for this WG last call is at http://www.ietf.org
 /mail-archive/web/dhcwg/current/msg09264.html

 A comment from the previous WG last call,
 http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dhc/trac/ticket/12, will be considered as
 part of this WG last call

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dhc/trac/ticket/15>
dhc <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dhc/>

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: "dhc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 22:05:33 -0000

#15: dhc WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-vpn-option-09.txt
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |        Owner:     
     Type:  task              |       Status:  new
 Priority:  major             |    Milestone:     
Component:  vpn-option        |      Version:     
 Severity:  In WG Last Call   |   Resolution:     
 Keywords:                    |  
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------
Description changed by [email-masked]:

> part of this WG last call

New description:

 on 12/19/2008.

--

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dhc/trac/ticket/15#comment:1>
dhc <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dhc/>

---

From: "dhc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 18:16:15 -0000

New description:

 A reminder for the last call is at: http://www.ietf.org/mail-
 archive/web/dhcwg/current/msg09327.html

--

Comment(by [email-masked]):

 Results from WG last call:

 Bernie Volz supports the doc, with a minor issue in
 http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dhc/trac/ticket/19

 However, as of 12/23/08, we still have insuffucient support to move the
 document forward.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dhc/trac/ticket/15#comment:2>
dhc <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dhc/>

---

From: "dhc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 19:00:51 -0000

-----[[BR]]
 I just discovered two additional reviews...

 -----[[BR]]
 From: http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dhcwg/current/msg09383.html

 Subject: Re: [dhcwg] draft-ietf-dhc-vpn-option-09[[BR]]
 From: "Neil Russell (nrussell)" <nrussell at cisco.com>[[BR]]
 Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 11:58:55 -0500

 I have read the draft and believe that it should move forward in the
 standards process.
 --N

 -----[[BR]]

 From: http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dhcwg/current/msg09384.html

 Subject: Re: [dhcwg] draft-ietf-dhc-vpn-option-09[[BR]]
 From: Josh Littlefield <joshl at cisco.com>[[BR]]
 Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 14:35:37 -0500

 I have reviewed the referenced draft (draft-ietf-dhc-vpn-option-09.txt)
 and fully support it's publication.  I have submitted very minor
 editorial comments (missing or extra words) to the authors for
 correction during the final editing process.

 -josh

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dhc/trac/ticket/15#comment:3>
dhc <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dhc/>