Subject: [dhcwg] REMINDER: dhc WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-reconfigure-rebind-06

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 05:50:06 -0500

REMINDER: his WG last call will end on Dec 19.  We have only received  
one review of the document, and need several more reviews before the  
document can be advanced to the IESG.

This message announces a WG last call on "Rebind Capability in DHCPv6
Reconfigure Messages" <draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-reconfigure-rebind-06>.
The last call will conclude at 1700PDT on 12/19/2008.

Please respond to this WG last call.  If you support acceptance of the
document without change, respond with a simple acknowledgment, so that
support for the document can be assessed.  Lack of discussion does not
represent positive support.  There was insufficient response during
the previous WG last call for this document to advance it to the IESG.

draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-reconfigure-rebind-06 updates RFC 3315 to allow
the Rebind message type to appear in the Reconfigure Message option of
a Reconfigure message, which allows DHCPv6 servers to instruct clients
to perform a Rebind operation as well as a Renew operation.  The
document also clarifies how a DHCPv6 client responds to a received
Reconfigure message.  This draft is available as
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-reconfigure-rebind-06.txt

- John Brzozowski, Ralph Droms
  dhc WG chairs

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: JINMEI Tatuya / 神明達哉<[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 12:14:30 -0800

At Tue, 16 Dec 2008 05:50:06 -0500,

> the previous WG last call for this document to advance it to the IESG.

I've read this document and support it.

---
JINMEI, Tatuya
Internet Systems Consortium, Inc.
_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: Kim Kinnear <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 15:18:09 -0500

I have read this document and support moving it forward.

Kim

---

From: "David W. Hankins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 13:05:06 -0800

> document without change, respond with a simple acknowledgment, so that

I support acceptance of the document.

-- 
Ash bugud-gul durbatuluk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
Why settle for the lesser evil?	 https://secure.isc.org/store/t-shirt/
-- 
David W. Hankins	"If you don't do it right the first time,
Software Engineer		     you'll just have to do it again."
Internet Systems Consortium, Inc.		-- Jack T. Hankins
_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: "Nils Körber" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 09:51:05 +0200

I support moving the document forward.

Cheers from South Africa,

Nils

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 12:50 PM, Ralph Droms <[email-masked]> wrote:

> REMINDER: his WG last call will end on Dec 19.  We have only received one
> review of the document, and need several more reviews before the document
> can be advanced to the IESG.
>