Subject: [dhcwg] Drafts to accept as WG work items

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 23:25:59 -0500

During the recent dhc WG meeting in Minneapolis, the WG reviewed  
several documents for acceptance as WG work items.  The consensus at  
the meeting was to accept these documents; this consensus now needs to  
be confirmed o nthe WG mailing list.

If there are any objections to accepting the following Internet Drafts  
as WG work items, please respond to the mailing list by 1700PST,  
Friday, Dec 12.

draft-volz-dhc-dhcpv4-vendor-message-00
draft-volz-dhc-dhcpv6-vendor-message-01
draft-kinnear-dhc-dhcpv4-bulk-leasequery-01
draft-dhankins-dhcpinform-clarify-00

If there are no objections by Friday, these drafts will become WG work  
items.

- Ralph

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg