Subject: [dhcwg] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-bulk-leasequery-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 13:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DHCPv6 Bulk Leasequery
	Author(s)       : M. Stapp
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-bulk-leasequery-06.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2009-01-13

The Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6) has been
extended with a Leasequery capability that allows a client to request
information about DHCPv6 bindings.  That mechanism is limited to
queries for individual bindings.  In some situations individual
binding queries may not be efficient, or even possible.  This
document expands on the Leasequery protocol, adding new query types
and allowing for bulk transfer of DHCPv6 binding data via TCP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-bulk-leasequery-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg