Subject: [dhcwg] Comment on http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-agentopt-delegate-03.txt

From: "Glen Zorn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 11:07:25 +0700

The acronym "ORO" is used without expansion.

~gwz

At one time in the US, in the mid-nineteenth century, working for wage labor
was considered not very different from chattel slavery...anyone who thinks
it's legitimate to be a wage laborer is internalizing oppression in a way
which would have seemed intolerable to people in the mills 150 years ago.
  -- Noam Chomsky, "Propaganda & the Public Mind"

---

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 15:47:34 -0400

Thanks, Glen.  I'll make that fix in the next rev.

- Ralph

On Apr 20, 2009, at 12:07 AM 4/20/09, Glen Zorn wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> dhcwg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg