Subject: [dhcwg] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dhc-forcerenew-nonce-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 17:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Forcerenew Nonce Authentication
	Author(s)       : D. Miles, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-forcerenew-nonce-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-06-03

DHCP Forcerenew allows for the reconfiguration of a single host by
forcing the DHCP client into a Renew state on a trigger from the DHCP
server.  In Forcerenew Nonce Authentication the server exchanges a
nonce with the client on the initial DHCP ACK that is used for
subsequent validation of a Forcerenew message.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-forcerenew-nonce-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.