Subject: [dhcwg] DHCPv4 Relay Chaining

From: Bharat Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 08:54:42 +0530

Hi All,

     We have posted a new revision of our old draft on DHCPv4 Relay Chaining. We decided to revive it now because we now have a draft that explain the Layer 2 Relay Agent functionality and the requirements of this work can be explained easily and we also saw some renewed interest in this work from other quarters as well.

     Please review the document and let us know your comments. The draft is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kurapati-dhc-relay-chaining-dhcpv4-02.txt

Thanks,
Bharat
**************** CAUTION - Disclaimer *****************
This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely 
for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please 
notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are not 
to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other person and 
any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. Infosys has taken 
every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any damage 
you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your 
own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. Infosys reserves the 
right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail 
address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the 
Infosys e-mail system.
***INFOSYS******** End of Disclaimer ********INFOSYS***