Subject: Re: [dhcwg] [dhc] #24: Cover sheet for draft-ietf-dhc-relay-id-suboption

From: "dhc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 00:49:39 -0000

#24: Cover sheet for draft-ietf-dhc-relay-id-suboption
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]              |        Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                          |       Status:  new                              
 Priority:  major                         |    Milestone:                                   
Component:  relay-id-suboption            |      Version:                                   
 Severity:  Waiting for Shepherd Writeup  |   Resolution:                                   
 Keywords:                                |  
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * owner:  [email-masked] => [email-masked]

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dhc/trac/ticket/24#comment:5>
dhc <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dhc/>

---

From: Ted Lemon <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 22:55:01 -0500

> #24: Cover sheet for draft-ietf-dhc-relay-id-suboption

Does this stuff need to go to the working group mailing list?

---

From: Ted Lemon <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 22:59:38 -0500

> Does this stuff need to go to the working group mailing list?

Oops, that was for John.   Sorry.   But maybe it was a good  
question.   Personally I find stuff like this extremely unhelpful, but  
maybe others on the list would find it useful?