Subject: [dhcwg] Draft meeting agenda for Stockholm...

From: Ted Lemon <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 13:27:24 -0500

If you have anything you want to add, please contact John or me before  
Friday.

                        DHC WG Agenda - IETF 75
                        0900-1130 2009-07-31
                 (Last revised 2009-07-15 12:51 PM CT)
                 -------------------------------------

Administrivia                              Chairs                10  
minutes
         Agenda bashing; blue sheets; scribe; Jabber scribe
         Draft last call and adoption announcements

DHCP Option for Local Domain Name Discovery
                                            Y. Wang/Q. Wu          5  
minutes
         <draft-wang-dhc-ldn-option-00.txt>

IPv6 via IPv4 Service Provider Networks    M. Townsley/O. Troan   5  
minutes
         <draft-townsley-ipv6-6rd-00.txt>
         Document contains a DHCP option; request for WG review.

DHCPv6 Relay Agent Assignment Notification Option
                                            Chairs                10  
minutes
         <draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-agentopt-delegate-04>
         Review discussion; ready for WG last call?

Authentication Extensions for the Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol
                                            Chairs                10  
minutes
         <draft-pruss-dhcp-auth-dsl-04>
         <draft-brzozowski-dhcp-eap-analysis-01>
                 Current status/discussion

-----------
                                                                  40  
minutes