Subject: [dhcwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-option-guidelines-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 00:30:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Guidelines for Creating New DHCPv6 Options
	Author(s)       : David W. Hankins
                          Tomasz Mrugalski
                          Marcin Siodelski
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Suresh Krishnan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-option-guidelines-08.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-06-19

Abstract:
   This document provides guidance to prospective DHCPv6 Option
   developers to help them creating option formats that are easily
   adoptable by existing DHCPv6 software.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-option-guidelines

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-option-guidelines-08

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dhc-option-guidelines-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/