Subject: [dhcwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-forcerenew-nonce-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 07:18:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Forcerenew Nonce Authentication
	Author(s)       : David Miles
                          Wojciech Dec
                          James Bristow
                          Roberta Maglione
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-forcerenew-nonce-07.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-06-14

Abstract:
   Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) FORCERENEW allows for the
   reconfiguration of a single host by forcing the DHCP client into a
   Renew state on a trigger from the DHCP server.  In Forcerenew Nonce
   Authentication the server sends a nonce to the client in the initial
   DHCP ACK that is used for subsequent validation of a FORCERENEW
   message.  This document updates RFC 3203.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-forcerenew-nonce

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-forcerenew-nonce-07

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dhc-forcerenew-nonce-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/