Subject: Re: [dhcwg] WGLC: draft-ietf-dhc-host-gen-id-02

From: Sean Shen 沈烁 <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 15:50:59 +0800

I am support this idea and the solution looks fine for me.

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表 Ted
Lemon
发送时间: 2012年8月13日 10:05
收件人: dhc WG
主题: [dhcwg] WGLC: draft-ietf-dhc-host-gen-id-02

The authors have requested a working group last call for this draft.   The
draft provides a mechanism whereby the DHCP server can indicate to the DHCP
client which prefix it should use for autoconfiguration, for instance for
CGA address generation.   This draft has been hanging around for a while,
and could definitely use more eyes on it.   Please take the time to review
it; if you think it's a good idea, please indicate your support for
advancing the draft.   If you think it's a bad idea, please indicate that
you do not support advancing it.   If you have comments, they would be very
much appreciated.

We will determine consensus on August 27.

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg