Subject: [dhcwg] Last Call: <draft-ietf-dhc-triggered-reconfigure-05.txt> (Reconfigure Triggered by DHCPv6 Relay Agents) to Proposed Standard

From: Tomek Mrugalski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 13:37:17 +0200

It came to my attention that the current mailing lists configuration did
not allow the mail from IESG to go through. I have updated the list
configuration, so this should not happen anymore. Although I'm manually
re-sending this, I want to make clear that this mail came from IESG, not
from me.

This draft has passed WGLC couple weeks ago and is now in IETF wide LC.
If you have any outstanding comments on it, this is the last time anyone
will listen. So speak now or forever hold your peace.

Tomek

-----
Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-dhc-triggered-reconfigure-05.txt>
(Reconfigure Triggered by DHCPv6 Relay Agents) to Proposed Standard
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: 22.04.2013 16:15
To: IETF-Announce:;
CC: <[email-masked]>

The IESG has received a request from the Dynamic Host Configuration WG
(dhc) to consider the following document:
- 'Reconfigure Triggered by DHCPv6 Relay Agents'
  <draft-ietf-dhc-triggered-reconfigure-05.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-05-06. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines new DHCPv6 messages: Reconfigure-Request and
   Reconfigure-Reply.  Reconfigure-Request message is sent by a DHCPv6
   relay agent to notify a DHCPv6 server about a configuration
   information change, so that the DHCPv6 server can send a Reconfigure
   message accordingly.  Reconfigure-Reply message is used by the server
   to acknowledge the receipt of Reconfigure-Request.

   This document updates RFC 3315 and RFC 6422.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-triggered-reconfigure/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-triggered-reconfigure/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.