Subject: [dhcwg] IETF-88 (Vancouver) Meeting Agenda

From: "Bernie Volz (volz)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 18:26:42 +0000

Hi:

I have posted the DHC WG agenda. It is as follows, as I'm not sure when it will be available at http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dhc/agenda?item=agenda-88-dhc.html. We have accommodated all of the requests, although we suspect that some of the discussions will run over the requested times and we will not get to all presentations. The agenda is still submit to change.

Please be sure to submit your slides! We would like all of these in by Friday, November 1st.

The agenda is available at http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/88/agenda/agenda-88-dhc:

DHC WG Agenda for IETF-88 (Vancouver)

Tuesday, November 5, 0900-1130 PST
Chairs: Tomek Mrugalski & Bernie Volz
Presentations materials: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/88/materials.html#wg-dhc

1.  Co-Chairs - Administrivia (WG Status & Agenda Bashing) - 10 minutes
2.  Tomek Mrugalski - RFC-3315bis Design Team Formation - 20 minutes
3.  Qi Sun - DHCPv4 over DHCPv6 Transport - 10 minutes
    draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-over-dhcpv6
4.  Ian Farrer - v4configuration - 15 minutes
    draft-ietf-dhc-v4configuration
5.  Shwetha Bhandari - DHCP access network identifier - 10 minutes
    draft-ietf-dhc-access-network-identifier
6.  Sheng Jiang - Secure DHCPv6 - 10 minutes
    draft-jiang-dhc-sedhcpv6
7.  Qi Sun - Handling Unknown DHCPv6 Messages - 5 minutes
    draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-unknown-msg
8.  Suresh Krishnan - Address Registration - 10 minutes
    draft-ietf-dhc-addr-registration
9.  Sheng Jiang - Stateless Reconfiguration - 15 minutes
    draft-jiang-dhc-stateless-reconfiguration
10. Kim Kinnear or Bernie Volz - DHCPv6 Active Leasequery - 10 minutes*
    draft-raghuvanshi-dhc-dhcpv6-active-leasequery
11. Shwetha Bhandari - DNS Reconfigure - 10 minutes*
    draft-wing-dhc-dns-reconfigure
12. Route Problem at Relay during DHCPv6 Prefix Delegation - 10 minutes*
13. homenet Naming Architecture Options - 5 minutes*
    draft-mglt-homenet-naming-architecture-dhc-options

* There may be insufficient time for these presentations.

-          Tomek & Bernie