Subject: [dhcwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-access-network-identifier-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 03:18:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Access-Network-Identifier Option in DHCP
	Author(s)       : Shwetha Bhandari
                          Sri Gundavelli
                          Jouni Korhonen
                          Mark Grayson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-access-network-identifier-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This document specifies the format and mechanism for encoding access
   network identifiers in DHCPv4 and DHCPv6 messages by defining new
   access network identifier options and sub-options.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-access-network-identifier

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-access-network-identifier-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dhc-access-network-identifier-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/