Subject: [dhcwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-addr-registration-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 15:13:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Registering self-generated IPv6 Addresses in DNS using DHCPv6
        Authors         : Sheng Jiang
                          Gang Chen
                          Suresh Krishnan
                          Rajiv Asati
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-addr-registration-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   In networks that are centrally managed, self-generated addresses
   cause some traceability issues due to their decentralized nature.
   One of the most important issues in this regard is the inability to
   register such addresses in DNS.  This document defines a mechanism to
   register self-generated and statically configured addresses in DNS
   through a DHCPv6 server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-addr-registration/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-addr-registration-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dhc-addr-registration-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/