Subject: [dhcwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-sedhcpv6-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 00:11:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Secure DHCPv6 with Public Key
        Authors         : Sheng Jiang
                          Sean Shen
                          Dacheng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-sedhcpv6-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   The Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6) enables
   DHCPv6 servers to pass configuration parameters.  It offers
   configuration flexibility.  If not secured, DHCPv6 is vulnerable to
   various attacks, particularly spoofing attacks.  This document
   analyzes the security issues of DHCPv6 and specifies a Secure DHCPv6
   mechanism for communication between DHCPv6 client and server.  This
   mechanism is based on public/private key pairs.  The authority of the
   sender may depend on either pre-configuration mechanism or Public Key
   Infrastructure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-sedhcpv6/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-sedhcpv6-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dhc-sedhcpv6-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/