Subject: [dhcwg] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-over-dhcpv6-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 08:33:41 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : DHCPv4 over DHCPv6 Transport
    Author(s)     : Q. Sun, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-over-dhcpv6
    Pages         : 15 
    Date          : 2014-02-19 

   IPv4 connectivity is still needed as networks migrate towards IPv6.
   Users require IPv4 configuration even if the uplink to their service
   provider supports IPv6 only.  This document describes a mechanism for
   obtaining IPv4 configuration information dynamically in IPv6 networks
   by carrying DHCPv4 messages over DHCPv6 transport.  Two new DHCPv6
   messages and two new DHCPv6 options are defined for this purpose.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-over-dhcpv6-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.