Subject: [dhcwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-topo-conf-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2015 12:03:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Customizing DHCP Configuration on the Basis of Network Topology
        Authors         : Ted Lemon
                          Tomek Mrugalski
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-topo-conf-04.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2015-01-09

Abstract:
   DHCP servers have evolved over the years to provide significant
   functionality beyond that which is described in the DHCP base
   specifications.  One aspect of this functionality is support for
   context-specific configuration information.  This memo describes some
   such features and makes recommendations as to how they can be used.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-topo-conf/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-topo-conf-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dhc-topo-conf-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/