Subject: [dhcwg] Benoit Claise's No Objection on draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-stateful-issues-11: (with COMMENT)

From: "Benoit Claise" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 07:36:39 -0700

Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-stateful-issues-11: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-stateful-issues/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

For the sake of documenting Ron's (OPS DIR) review...
Nits:

The Nit-checker complains about a malformed reference on line 606. It
complains because this document has no reference [17]. However, the text
in question is UPDATING RFC 3315, which does have a reference [17]. So, I
recommend that we let this nit slide and let the RFC editor figure out
what to do about it.