Subject: [dhcwg] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-cui-dhc-dhcpv6-yang-01.txt

From: Linhui Sun <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 13:48:57 +0800

Hi, all

We have submitted a new version of the DHCPv6 YANG data model. The major
changes include the following aspects.

1. Modify and redesign the "relay" sub-module:
  1)  Add a "relayAttributes" container to list some general parameters of
the whole relay agent.
  2)  Move some leaves and lists that used to belong to the
"relayInterfaces" to the newly added "relayAttributes" container.
  3)  Delete some incorrect leaves in "packetStats" and "relayStats"
containers.

2. Add a vendor information container for each entity.

3. Add a notifications model which contains several alert models for
dhcpv6-server, dhcpv6-relay and dhcpv6-client.

Please could you review the new version and any comments are welcome.

Best Regards,
Linhui

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: 2015-03-24 15:57 GMT+08:00
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-cui-dhc-dhcpv6-yang-01.txt
To: Yong Cui <[email-masked]>, Linhui Sun <
[email-masked]>, Hao Wang <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-cui-dhc-dhcpv6-yang-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Hao Wang and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-cui-dhc-dhcpv6-yang
Revision:       01
Title:          YANG Data Model for DHCPv6 Configuration
Document date:  2015-03-24
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          32
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cui-dhc-dhcpv6-yang-01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cui-dhc-dhcpv6-yang/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cui-dhc-dhcpv6-yang-01
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cui-dhc-dhcpv6-yang-01

Abstract:
   There has no unified method to configure DHCPv6 server ,relay and
   client itself, always pre-configured manually by operators.

   IETF netmod WG has developed a general data model for NETCONF
   protocol, YANG data model [RFC6020].

   This document defines a YANG data model for the configuration and
   management of DHCPv6 server, DHCPv6 relay and DHCPv6 client.  With
   this model, the operators can configure and manage the devices by
   using NETCONF.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat