Subject: [dhcwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-active-leasequery-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 13:53:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Active DHCPv4 Lease Query
        Authors         : Kim Kinnear
                          Mark Stapp
                          Bernie Volz
                          Neil Russell
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-active-leasequery-05.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2015-08-24

Abstract:
   The Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv4 (DHCPv4) has been
   extended with a Leasequery capability that allows a requestor to
   request information about DHCPv4 bindings.  That mechanism is limited
   to queries for individual bindings.  In some situations individual
   binding queries may not be efficient, or even possible.  In addition,
   continuous update of an external requestor with Leasequery data is
   sometimes desired.  This document expands on the DHCPv4 Leasequery
   protocol, and allows for active transfer of near real-time DHCPv4
   binding information data via TCP.  This document updates RFC6926,
   DHCPv4 Bulk Leasequery.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-active-leasequery/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-active-leasequery-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-active-leasequery-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/