Subject: [dhcwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-dhcp-privacy-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2016 18:00:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration of the IETF.

        Title           : Privacy considerations for DHCP
        Authors         : Suresh Krishnan
                          Tomek Mrugalski
                          Sheng Jiang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-dhcp-privacy-05.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2016-02-21

Abstract:
   DHCP is a protocol that is used to provide addressing and
   configuration information to IPv4 hosts.  This document discusses the
   various identifiers used by DHCP and the potential privacy issues.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcp-privacy/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcp-privacy-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dhc-dhcp-privacy-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/