Subject: [Dime] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dime-pmip6-lr-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 03:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Diameter Support for Proxy Mobile IPv6 Localized Routing
	Author(s)       : G. Zorn, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-pmip6-lr-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-11-23

In Proxy Mobile IPv6, packets received from a Mobile Node (MN) by the
Mobile Access Gateway (MAG) to which it is attached are typically
tunneled to a Local Mobility Anchor (LMA) for routing.  The term
"localized routing" refers to a method by which packets are routed
directly by the MAG without involving the LMA.  In order to establish
a localized routing session between two Mobile Access Gateways in a
Proxy Mobile IPv6 domain, two tasks must be accomplished:

1.  The usage of localized routing must be authorized for both MAGs

 and

2.  The address of the MAG to which the Correspondent Node (CN) is

 attached must be ascertained

This document specifies how to accomplish these tasks using the
Diameter protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-pmip6-lr-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.