Subject: Re: [Dime] Erik Kline's No Objection on draft-ietf-dime-group-signaling-13: (with COMMENT)

From: Marco Liebsch <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2021 16:53:25 +0000

Thank you, Erik. Fixed in the currently edited update.

marco

-----Original Message-----
From: Erik Kline via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sonntag, 31. Januar 2021 03:03
To: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Erik Kline's No Objection on draft-ietf-dime-group-signaling-13: 
(with COMMENT)

Erik Kline has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-dime-group-signaling-13: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all email 
addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this introductory 
paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dime-group-signaling/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

[[ nits ]]

[ section 10 ]

* s/Session-group-Control-Vector/Session-Group-Control-Vector/