Subject: Lisa's Apps Area Activity for Jan 2008

From: Lisa Dusseault <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 10:56:01 -0800

Sending separately to working Discuss Apps address

Notes
A proposed charter for a revived IDN WG in the Apps area will be in  
circulation shortly, assuming internal review goes well.
The ESDS BOF proposal was approved for Philadelphia: directory  
service proposal geared for supply chain use cases.

Document Status and Progress

Active Documents: my action
  - draft-ellermann-news-nntp-uri (Proposed Standard): I need to review

Stalled, in review, waiting on other:
  - draft-ietf-sieve-body (Proposed Standard): DISCUSS from Tim Polk  
needs resolution - waiting for response from Tim
  - draft-adolf-dvb-urn (Informational): Needs new version to address  
incomplete information about URN resolution
  - draft-evain-ebu-urn (Informational): New version is in the I-D  
queue... can probably approve imminently.
  - draft-klensin-rfc2821bis (Draft Standard): IETF Last Call is  
over, author and shepherd are taking some time before deciding how to  
address last call issues.
  - draft-ietf-sieve-notify-xmpp:  same
  - draft-creed-ogc-urn (Informational): Waiting for Cullen to clear  
DISCUSS or revise it
  - draft-ietf-sieve-notify-mailto: waiting on new version after IETF  
last call
  - draft-snell-atompub-bidi (Proposed Standard): author waiting on  
some implementation feedback
  - draft-ietf-imapext-sort (Proposed Standard) : waiting for authors  
to revise or decide it's ready
  - draft-wilde-sms-uri (Proposed Standard): Author considering what  
to do about overlap with tel URIs.

Finished Processing -- RFC Ed queue and new RFCs
  - draft-goodwin-iso-urn (Informational): Approved, waiting until  
post-holiday processing to enter RFC queue
  - draft-ietf-sieve-notify ( Proposed Standard): Approved, in RFC Ed  
queue
  - draft sjdcox-cgi-urn (Information): Approved, in RFC Ed queue
  - RFC5228 (Standards Track): Sieve: An Email Filtering Language
  - RFC5232 (Standards Track): Sieve Email Filtering: Imap4flags  
Extension
  - RFC5233 (Standards Track): Sieve Email Filtering: Subaddress  
Extension
  - RFC5235 (Standards Track): Sieve Email Filtering: Spamtest and  
Virustest Extensions
  - RFC5134 (Informational): A Uniform Resource Name Namespace for  
the EPCglobal Electronic Product Code (EPC) and Related Standards

WG Status
  no info