Subject: Disman archives

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 11:44:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hi - 

If you sent mail to the <[email-masked]> distribution list between
last Friday morning (about 8:30 a.m. Chicago time) and today (about
11:00 a.m. Pacific time), your message did not get archived at the
ftp://ftp.peer.com/pub/disman/archives site.

Likewise, mail sent to the list during that time was also not 
delivered to me, so if you want me to see it or you want it to
be archived, please re-post.

Big thanks are due to Maria Greene, our mailing list administrator,
for identifying the underlying problem.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn           Email: [email-masked]      http://www.bmc.com     
 Voice: +1 408 616-3100  BMC Software, Inc.           965 Stewart Drive
 Fax:   +1 408 616-3101  Sunnyvale, California 94086  USA
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------
 In accordance with the BMC Communications Systems Use and Security
 Policy, I explicitly state that although my affiliation with BMC may be
 apparent, implied, or provided, my opinions are not necessarily those
 of BMC Software and that all external representations on behalf of
 BMC must first be cleared with a member of "the top management team."
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------