Subject: SLA MIB?

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 13:48:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hi - 

Disman folk might find this of interest.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn           Email: [email-masked]      http://www.bmc.com     
 Voice: +1 408 616-3100  BMC Software, Inc.           965 Stewart Drive
 Fax:   +1 408 616-3101  Sunnyvale, California 94086  USA
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------
 In accordance with the BMC Communications Systems Use and Security
 Policy, I explicitly state that although my affiliation with BMC may be
 apparent, implied, or provided, my opinions are not necessarily those
 of BMC Software and that all external representations on behalf of
 BMC must first be cleared with a member of "the top management team."
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------

> To: IETF-Announce: ;
> From: [email-masked]
> Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-white-slapm-mib-01.txt
> Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 09:56:43 -0400
...
> 	Title		: Definitions of Managed Objects for 
>                           Service Level Agreements Performance Monitoring
> 	Author(s)	: K. White
> 	Filename	: draft-white-slapm-mib-01.txt
> 	Pages		: 35
> 	Date		: 21-Sep-98
> 	
> This memo defines a Management Information Base (MIB) for performing
> performance monitoring of Service Level Agreements (SLAs) defined via
> policy definitions.  The MIB defined herein focuses on defining a set of
> objects for monitoring SLAs and not on replication of the content of the
> policy definitions being monitored.
>  
> The MIB defined by this document is based upon the content of 'Schema
> for Service Level Administration of Differential Services and Integrated
> Services in Networks', refer to [19].
...