Subject: Reach your market before competition does

From: [email-masked] (derste)
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 10:21:50 -0400 (EDT)

Have you  captured your Internet Market ?

 IS YOUR MARKET BEING REACHED OR LIMITED BY:

           * Geographic boundaries or location
           * Lack of prospects
           * Lack of exposure

 DO YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE A VIABLE PRODUCT OR SERVICE ?

 Did you know that there is a method of marketing that costs pennies
 but have the same effect as direct postal mail? This can be made
 possible through recent Internet technology breakthroughs.
 Reach your internet market without expensive investments such as
 those associated with TV commercials, bulk mail, or telemarketing.

 THE SOLUTION

 Direct E-mail marketing is a proven and profitable method with a
 global market, incurring a small investment. It is more advantageous
 than conventional marketing and the risk is minimal. You can reach
 the general public or TARGET your market.

 Targeted Mailings Available !!
 ************************

 If your product or service demands a targeted market such as
 country, state, city, gender, hobby, occupation, or industry,
 we can provide exposure for your business to targeted recipients.
 However, if your product or service demands a general market,
 we can do the same for your business.
 __________________________________________

 MORE INFO (24 hrs): 626-839-3835
 __________________________________________

 *** end ***
Ucpd.ufv.br)&19