Subject: suggestions for the event-05 mib

From: Bram van der Waaij <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 11:24:41 +0200

After studying the event-05 MIB we have some suggestions to make
some changes in the draft.

- Is seems that the object eventMIBNotificationObjectss is not
  used in the MIB, so we sugest to remove it.

- The description of mteTriggerEvent is inclear how to invoke 
  the event when. 

  A suggestion for the description:
  "The name of the event to invoke when mteTriggerType is 'boolean' and
   this trigger fires.  A length of 0 indicates no event.

   If mteTriggerType is not 'boolean', this object is not
   instantiated."

-- 
Bram
         _          Bram van der Waaij           tel.: +31 53 4894664
    ----(_)----     <[email-masked]>      fax : +31 53 4894524
  ___  | | |                                    room : INF-4032
 /   \ | | |        Centre for Telematics and Information Technology
|      | | |        University of Twente
 \___/ | | |        P.O. Box 217   7500 AE Enschede  The Netherlands