Subject: Great Airfares - lower than Airlines - 1998 Fare outlook

From: [email-masked] (gyrotk)
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 18:06:30 +0800

TravelNews keeps on-line travellers updated on Fare Wars, cruise and 
vacation specials, and other travel-related news.  To enroll in this 
FREE Email service, please see end of message.

Dear Client,  Special Preferred AirFares now available by 
phone.....Airfare outlook for the rest of 1998.....

Our Preferred Fares are now available by phone.  These special 
AirFares are lower than the Airlines themselves and lower than travel 
agencies.  We currently offer Preferred Fares with Delta, Northwest, 
Continental, United, and American (Caribbean only).  Call us for the 
best rates for travel in the US, Canada, the Caribbean, Europe, 
Central and South America, and more !!  800-672-1672  (9am-6pm EST)
**  Fully Bonded Airline Ticket supplier, serving clients worldwide 
since 1991.  **

(rates are discounts off lowest published fare by above carriers, 
must be purchased at least 7 days in advance and include a Saturday 
night stay, subject to availability)

You'll never pay regular rates again!!   800-672-1672  (9am-6pm EST)

Airfare Outlook for 1998......Most airlines continue to report record 
booking levels which will continue the trend of higher fares that we 
predicted at the beginning of this year.  Even though many carriers 
did offer sporadic "sales fares", the discounts were generally 
smaller and the "fare wars" fewer.  It is even more important to 
monitor fares closely during the 2nd half of 1998 and especially 
important to  BUY EARLY  !!  Remember that low fares for Holiday 
travel (Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas) are currently available 
but will no doubt be selling out much sooner this year because demand 
will be higher.  If you wait too long to buy tickets, you could pay 
up to 50% more.

** Did you know that we have lower fares than on-line booking !! **
** Most transactions on-line take up to 40 minutes, ours take only 
5-10 minutes!!  **   800-672-1672   (9am-6pm EST)

TravelNews keeps on-line consumers updated on AirFares, Fare Wars, 
travel bargains, and other travel-related news.  If you would like a 
subscription to this FREE  news service, Call 919-383-0388  ext 11
(2-3 brief messages per month, no cost, addresses kept confidential,
can cancel anytime.)

-------------
*/*/*  To be removed, please reply with the word "remove"
*/*/*  in the subject area.
-------------