Subject: Status versus RowStatus

From: Bram van der Waaij <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 11:31:34 +0200

In the event, expression and notification-log mib the RowStatus
objects in each table are called ***Status. Most other MIBs use
***RowStatus for this object. 

Sugestion: change the ***Status objects into ***RowStatus

event MIB:
mteTriggerStatus          -> mteTriggerRowStatus
mteTriggerObjectStatus    -> mteTriggerObjectRowStatus
mteEventStatus            -> mteEventRowStatus 

expression:
expExpressionStatus       -> expExpressionRowStatus
expObjectStatus           -> expObjectRowStatus

not-log MIB:
nlmConfigLogControlStatus -> nlmConfigLogControlRowStatus

-- 
Bram
         _          Bram van der Waaij           tel.: +31 53 4894664
    ----(_)----     <[email-masked]>      fax : +31 53 4894524
  ___  | | |                                    room : INF-4032
 /   \ | | |        Centre for Telematics and Information Technology
|      | | |        University of Twente
 \___/ | | |        P.O. Box 217   7500 AE Enschede  The Netherlands