Subject: Re: question about the event mib

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 16:51:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hi  -

> Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 14:10:03 +0200
> From: Bram van der Waaij <[email-masked]>
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: question about the event mib
...
> In the past weeks our group has been studying the event mib (draft 5).
> We found a number of issues that were not entirely clear to us.
> Perhaps someone on the mailinglist can help us.
...

Actually, perhaps you could help us.  :-)  It'd be a great help if
you were to propose changes to the document that would answer the
questions you posed.  That these questions should arise makes it
clear that the draft is perhaps not as clear as it could be.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn           Email: [email-masked] http://www.bmc.com     
 Voice: +1 408 616-3100  BMC Software, Inc.           965 Stewart Drive
 Fax:   +1 408 616-3101  Sunnyvale, California 94086  USA
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------
 In accordance with the BMC Communications Systems Use and Security
 Policy, I explicitly state that although my affiliation with BMC may be
 apparent, implied, or provided, my opinions are not necessarily those
 of BMC Software and that all external representations on behalf of
 BMC must first be cleared with a member of "the top management team."
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------