Subject: Re: Comments on the Script MIB draft

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 16:38:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hi - 

> Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 14:41:16 +0200
> From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
> To: [email-masked]
> CC: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: Comments on the Script MIB draft
> References:  <[email-masked]>
...

> >>>>> Eamonn McManus writes:
...
(Interesting experience, feedback, and comments deleted)

> Thanks again for your input. It would be nice to hear from you again
> once the Script MIB is again open for technical changes.
...

Let me second that! 

Juergen, I assume you and David are keeping track of the various editorial
fixes that were identified.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn           Email: [email-masked]      http://www.bmc.com     
 Voice: +1 408 616-3100  BMC Software, Inc.           965 Stewart Drive
 Fax:   +1 408 616-3101  Sunnyvale, California 94086  USA
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------
 In accordance with the BMC Communications Systems Use and Security
 Policy, I explicitly state that although my affiliation with BMC may be
 apparent, implied, or provided, my opinions are not necessarily those
 of BMC Software and that all external representations on behalf of
 BMC must first be cleared with a member of "the top management team."
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 10:15:46 +0200

>>>>> Randy Presuhn writes:

Randy> Juergen, I assume you and David are keeping track of the
Randy> various editorial fixes that were identified.

I am trying hard. ;-) I hope to have the edits done soon.

							Juergen

Juergen Schoenwaelder  [email-masked] http://www.cs.tu-bs.de/~schoenw
Technical University Braunschweig, Dept. Operating Systems & Computer Networks
Bueltenweg 74/75, 38106 Braunschweig, Germany.        (Tel. +49 531 / 391 3289)