Subject: Protocol Action: Notification Log MIB to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 06:43:50 -0400

The IESG has approved the Internet-Draft 'Notification Log MIB'
<draft-ietf-disman-notif-log-mib-17.txt> as a Proposed Standard.  This
document is the product of the Distributed Management Working Group.
The IESG contact persons are Bert Wijnen and Randy Bush.

Technical Summary
 
  This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
  fo ruse with network management protocols in the Internet community.
  In particular, it describes managed objects used for logging SNMP
  Notifications.

Working Group Summary

  There is (rough) consensus in the WG that this document is
  ready for publication as Proposed Standard, so that we can
  collect implementation and interoperability experience.

Protocol Quality

  The document was reviewed for the IESG by David Harrington and
  Bert Wijnen.

---

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 10:07:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hi -

> To: IETF-Announce: ;
> Cc: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
> Cc: Internet Architecture Board <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]
> From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
> Subject: Protocol Action: Notification Log MIB to Proposed Standard
> Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 06:43:50 -0400
...
> The IESG contact persons are Bert Wijnen and Randy Bush.
...

WHEW!

A big THANK YOU to Bob Stewart (the original author), Ram
Kavasseri (the current editor), David Harrington (tireless
reviewer), Bert Wijnen (our AD, who really earned his keep
on this one), and the entire working group!

 -------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn           [email-masked]
 Voice: +1 408 546-1006  BMC Software, Inc.  1-3141
 Fax:   +1 408 965-0359  2141 North First Street
 http://www.bmc.com/     San José, California 95131  USA
 -------------------------------------------------------
 My opinions and BMC's are independent variables.
 -------------------------------------------------------