Subject: FTP site outage

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 10:38:12 -0800 (PST)

Hi -

The FTP site for the agentx working group archives, the disman
working group archives, and the snmpv3 working group web pages
for the updates to RFCs 1905, 1906, 1907,  amethyst.bmc.com,
will be down sometime this weekend.

Our IS department has refused to provide any details about
the exact time or duration of the outage.  It was by accident
that I even found out about the planned outage.  I apologize
for any inconvenience this may cause.

 -------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn           [email-masked]
 Voice: +1 408 546-1006  BMC Software, Inc.  1-3141
 Fax:   +1 408 965-0359  2141 North First Street
 http://www.bmc.com/     San José, California 95131  USA
 -------------------------------------------------------
 My opinions and BMC's are independent variables.
 -------------------------------------------------------