Subject: [Disman] Editor for the EVENT-MIB

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 13:56:30 +0200

Hi,

Looking at the Seoul meeting minutes and discussing with Ram Kavasseri 
(the current editor), I see that you are still looking for an editor for 
the EVENT-MIB.
If this is still the case, I would like to propose myself.
I have to admit that I haven't given much feedback on the list. However, 
I've been recently testing the cisco implementation of that MIB.
If accepted, Ram would remain the editor till the San Diego meeting, and 
the co-editor for some time.

Feedback?

Regards, Benoit

---

From: Ramanathan Kavasseri <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 10:45:04 -0700

> the co-editor for some time.

Benoit,

if the wg is ok with this, it works well with me.

Ram