Subject: [Disman] Fw: Internet-Drafts Submission Cutoff Dates for the 65th IETF Meeting in Dallas, TX, USA

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 13:58:44 +0700 (GMT+07:00)

Hi -

The message is being forwarded to both the ltru and disman working groups.
If you're thinking about submitting an I-D for consideration in either group,
please keep it in mind.  Note also that, at this time, there are no plans
for either group to meet in Dallas.  If you think there will be a need for a
face-to-face meeting, please post any agenda proposals to the appropriate
WG mailing list.

Randy
ltru co-chair
disman chair

>From: [email-masked]
>Sent: Jan 27, 2006 12:00 PM
>To: [email-masked]
>Subject: Internet-Drafts Submission Cutoff Dates for the 65th IETF Meeting in Dallas, TX, USA 
>
>
>There are two (2) Internet-Draft cutoff dates for the 65th 
>IETF Meeting in Dallas, TX, USA:
>
>February 27th: Cutoff Date for Initial (i.e., version -00) 
>Internet-Draft Submissions 
>
>All initial Internet-Drafts (version -00) must be submitted by Monday, 
>February 27th at 9:00 AM ET. As always, all initial submissions with a 
>filename beginning with "draft-ietf" must be approved by the 
>appropriate WG Chair before they can be processed or announced.  The 
>Secretariat would appreciate receiving WG Chair approval by Monday, 
>February 20th at 9:00 AM ET.
>
>March 6th: Cutoff Date for Revised (i.e., version -01 and higher) 
>Internet-Draft Submissions 
>
>All revised Internet-Drafts (version -01 and higher) must be submitted 
>by Monday, March 6th at 9:00 AM ET.
>
>Initial and revised Internet-Drafts received after their respective 
>cutoff dates will not be made available in the Internet-Drafts 
>directory or announced until on or after Monday, March 20th at 9:00 
>AM ET, when Internet-Draft posting resumes.  Please do not wait until 
>the last minute to submit.
>
>Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any 
>questions or concerns, then please send a message to 
>[email-masked].
>
>The IETF Secretariat
>
>FYI: The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant dates
>for the 65th IETF Meeting can be found at http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_65.html.
>
>_______________________________________________
>IETF-Announce mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce