Subject: [Disman] Re: disman remops

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 12:02:09 -0800

Hi -

> From: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <[email-masked]>
> To: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
> Cc: "Juergen Quittek (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>; "Dan Romascanu (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>
> Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 4:45 AM
> Subject: RE: disman remops
>
> Randy, 
> 
> it would be good if you can give me a definite answer on
> the exact text before mid next-week, so I can clear the
> document and get it in approved state.
...

I've heard no objections, and JuergenQ seems ok with the word-
smithed text to address Tom Petch's comment.  So, let's go with:

OLD:
           "Specifies the hop index for a traceroute hop.  Values
           for this object with respect to the same
           traceRouteCtlOwnerIndex and traceRouteCtlTestName
           MUST start at 1 and increase monotonically.

NEW:
           "Specifies the hop index for a traceroute hop.  Values
           for this object with respect to the same
           traceRouteCtlOwnerIndex and traceRouteCtlTestName
           MUST start at 1, and be given increasing  values for
           subsequent hops.  The value of traceRouteHopsHopIndex
           is not necessarily the number of the hop on the traced path.

Randy

---

From: "Tom Petch" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 11:11:35 +0100

Yes, I like it too

Tom Petch

----- Original Message -----
From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
To: "Disman" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Bert Wijnen" <[email-masked]>; "Romascanu,Dan (Dan)"
<[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 9:02 PM
Subject: [Disman] Re: disman remops