Subject: huddled waist

From: Sandy Snell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 11:56:19 +0100

Nice looking and feeling so far!

To the right you will find a smaller hallway with a good sized window
lovely wood flooring and radiator. We are proud to be able to offer this
magnificent property. The bathroom is fully tiled and offers a fully
fitted suite and corner shower unit with accessories.

Nice looking and feeling so far!

UPVC double glazing, original floorboards thoughout, re-wired with gas
central heating.

Yes you read that right, seven!

Near University, excellent rental potential. There is a very good sized
paved drive way upto the house. Set in the picturesque village
Granitovo.

The simple answer would be the vast quantity of trees in this territory.
Medium sized garden with outside storage space.

Near University, excellent rental potential. This property is accesible
throughout all seasons as the roads are excellent. No income proof
required . CHECK out more pics on rightmove on provided link!

The closest main town is Elhovo where you will find plenty to keep you
occupied,as there are many shops, supermarkets, resteraunts, coffeebars
etc. IF YOU HAVE A SHOP, RESTAURANT,CHURCH PREMISES FOR SALE OR TO
LET, OFFICE, BUSINESS FOR SELL, WAREHOUSE, HOTELS OR ANY COMMERCIAL
YOU WANT TO RENT OR SELL. There are also foundations on the land for
outbuildings.

PART LIVEABLE WITH ELECTRIC,WATER,AND LANDLINE PHONE. To the West you
have the Pacific Ocean and the Cascade Mountain range, which includes
the infamous Mount St. View from balcony overlooking sea, New Marina,
Nessebar and Sunny Beach.

Everything else was secondary. Then tonight I refresh the page ONE LAST
TIME before I headed out to dinner to meet my brother for his birthday,
and nothing. At first, you have to bait your competition into sweetening
the pot.

So all you have to do is move in! Excellent business venture or holiday
home. The wood burner is also fitted in the lounge ready for those cosy
winter nights in.

in small hamlet,lovely garden, beautiful views. When buying an apartment
here in Bulgaria you DO NOT need a Ltd Company because this is only
required for houses with land and as an apartment has no land with it a
Ltd company is not needed.

Running water, electricity, phone coverage available nearby. Cable and
satellite tv are supplies to the property.