Subject: managed maintained

From: "you" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 10:14:18 -0600

An Investor ALERT is being issued starting right N0W. Keep your eyes
glued on P.S.U.D!!

PETROSUN DRILLING (P.S.U.D.)
Current Price: 1.16

Don't get caught in the dust, start watchin today because this company
has been known to release major news at any time which could bring the
st0ck up!!

Current News

PetroSun Completes Equity Investment in ElectraTherm

PetroSun, Incorporated (PSUD - News) announced that the company has
finalized its Series A Preferred Stock Purchase Agreement with
ElectraTherm, .....

Check your stock source for full press releases on this exciting stock!

Don't miss out !

Pets Recent and Upcoming Events Getting Involved Feel free to sign our leave comments or anything you like. Just so know anyone will be able view your
Contact Happy Pets Recent and Upcoming Events Getting Involved Feel free to sign our leave comments or anything you like.
Happy Pets Recent and Upcoming Events Getting Involved Feel free to sign
Society Home Days About Us Contact Happy Pets Recent and