Subject: testament

From: Richard Kelly <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 10:54:05 +0300

SREA Takes Investors For Second Climb! UP 40%.

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.42 UP 40%

SREA continues another huge climb this week after hot news was released
Friday. BusinessNewsNow.us has released SREA as featured StockWatch.
This one is still cooking. Go read the news and get on SREA Tuesday!

The UK firms are definitely more responsive than the rest of the sample
but these still do not allow for a large-scale research study. Its
British business is profitable. I met the Gecis boys at an SBPOA event
earlier this year.
But, making the leap in thought that has been occurring routinely in the
HR space over at least the last five years, seems to be beyond them.
The panacea to stem the exodus is the introduction of a 'home agent
culture', permitting employees to work from their homes like they do in
the United States.

I came up with a blog from Deepa, a PhD student at the University of
Texas, called BPO Journal. Sourcing, which includes both shared service
operations and outsourcing is maturing but I do not believe that the MCA
is helping its members with this slap-dash analysis.
not only are firms unprepared for the transformation that outsourcing
brings, they also don't have a sound strategy to transfer failed
outsourced operations back in-house.