Subject: Further information on the GIO is available at www.

From: Mirabel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 01:52:25 -0500

CAON Takes New Direction. Investors Are All Over It!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Volume Jumped through the roof today as CAON announced it has changed
its direction and acquired Harbin Hongbo, as wells as its 12 patients
for environmentally safe construction materials. Investors are already
seeing the potential. We expect great things from CAON with big news
expected Monday. Get on CAON first thing Monday!

When it 'all blows over' they continue to operate in whatever sphere or
endeavor they are in.
So many younger people today have warped views of the world and their
place in it. They lose patience with a child occasionally and speak too
loudly. Its a great time to make sure we are good students of the Bible.
Remove        the extra space if one exists.

From the looks of the photo, Stacey was fairly young. In fact I find
little correlation between yawning and contagion in classroom
situations, especially.

About IBM      Privacy      Contact Guess who pulls out behind me?

I cannot understand why someone so distraught was reported and nothing
was done.
He didn't even come to see how I was in my poor squashed car which was a
total right off.