Subject: repression awaken

From: regime <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 13:08:52 +0400

CAON Owns Patent To Change Global Construction!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.75 UP

Among the 12 patents CAON recently acquired is a design for turning
industrial plastic and ash waste into wallboard to replace drywall. it
is not only a reduction in cost for developers, it is environmentally
safe and longer lasting than regular drywall. This company has the edge.
Get on CAON first thing Wednesday.

Chinese companies still have a long way to go to become global giants
that can compete head-to-head with Toyota, Siemens or General Electric.

No new talks are scheduled between Northwest and the union, which is
refusing to take pay cuts and layoffs that would have reduced their
ranks by nearly half.

That's worthwhile fodder for discussion, but in AMD v. The exact amount
is an impossible calculus involving the bank balance of the average
college student multiplied by their available free time.
it's the fact that they tried to maintain it: AMD, he said, isn't suing
Intel because Intel is a monopoly; it's suing Intel for abusing its
monopoly powers to maintain its control of the market. Add to that the
actual cost of delivering music online, which is mostly the cost of
building and maintaining the online service rather than the negligible
storage and bandwidth costs.

Keep them as they are, to ensure that the people on the creative and
label side of the business make as much as they currently do.

But Greenspan said low long-term rates also reflect investors' belief
that the U.

Whether CNOOC's bid will succeed on it merits is unclear.
Globalization and deregulation have strengthened the markets, he said,
leaving them less susceptible to the precipitous boom-bust cycles of the
past. Locking in customers would also be a strategy behind the building
of a unified communications platform.