Subject: I've sent them more cases than they listed, but you can't get the deathlist now; they deny it existed.

From: Rollins Stanislas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 17:48:58 +0200

CAON Releases Fact Sheet For Investors

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read this over the weekend, you won't be sorry. CAON has changed
direction and investors love it. Friday's volume went through the roof.
Big news expected Monday. Set your marker for CAON first thing Monday!

These two changes are commonly observed in victims of maturity onset
diabetes. She said: "Something linked to diet soda drinking is also
linked to obesity.

The rats in the study were fed various doses of aspartame throughout
their lives. However, fructose poses problems of its own, especially for
diabetics. And, not only that, they will actually pay for the privilege
of poisoning their own bodies.

They ignored the facts in their report and published industry
propaganda. James Anderson at the University of Kentucky Medical School
popularized the high complex carbohydrate, high fiber diet for the
treatment of diabetes.
"The low-calorie sweeteners in the United States all underwent extensive
testing before they were approved," the ADA site reads.

For over eight years, the FDA refused to approve aspartame because it
was known to produce seizures and brain tumors in lab animals.

"The low-calorie sweeteners in the United States all underwent extensive
testing before they were approved," the ADA site reads.

She said: "Something linked to diet soda drinking is also linked to
obesity.

The strong connection between sugar and diabetes has been commonly
accepted among the medical public. If you have eaten such nonfoods for a
long time, your pancreas may simply be worn out from overproducing
insulin to cope with them, and at the same time your stores of chromium
may be depleted. Organs, tissues and bones were preserved for further
study.
See more articles and news on aspartameTrack news on aspartame at
Excitotoxins.
The ADA gets money from Monsanto and, suddenly, no research can be found
on the negative effects of aspartame. John Olney made world news over
the Aspartame brain tumor association. Jesus spoke of those who devour
widows houses.
High blood sugar causes Zinc deficiency, lowered healing.

"I think a lot of companies are going to see the writing on the wall
from this study and switch to newer artificial sweeteners.
At the least, it should be immediately banned from all schools," said
Blaylock.
By weakening the immune system, it increases the risk of degenerative
illnesses and infections. Next Don Rumsfeld, CEO of G D Searle, returned
to Washington and a new FDA commissioner was appointed immediately who
approved aspartame over the objections of the FDA scientific board.
Both categories of products contribute to the United States' problem
with obesity and diabetes.

When the Godfather hires the District Attorney don't expect a
conviction. Along with this most recent study, this means that drinking
a single diet cola sweetened with aspartame every day could increase
one's risk of developing a lymphoma or leukemia. The one "natural"
sweetener that is low on the glycemic index is fructose.

I've sent thousands of case histories to the FDA and could as well be
talking to the Egyptian pyramid of Cheops. The end result may be that
your pancreas has exhausted itself trying to keep up with your diet, and
can no longer produce insulin at all. Note: We are the direct retailer
of all items listed here.

Her arm almost tripled in size. Prednisone was stopped.

for submitting fraudulent test data on aspartame. FDA spokeswoman
Kimberly Rawlings said officials there are aware of the New Mexico
board's action and are keeping an eye on what happens next. The
information on this site is provided for educational and entertainment
purposes only. The sweetener is in thousands of products, ranging from
yogurt to over-the-counter medicines.