Subject: Det Insp Bryan Davidson said: "We can only be grateful that Anscombe was so quickly identified and arrested.

From: Whaley S. Moses <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 21:29:13 +0200

News Hits! New R&D Facility Engaged!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.73

News hits today on CAON and trading continues to warm up. Hitting highs
of $0.90 today, we can see this building. Read the release and get on
CAON first thing Tuesday. We can see this climbing all week!

A member of the public raised the alarm after seeing the man - described
as white and of large build - being forced into the back of a white van
in Bootle.

I hope he gets what he deserves. He's top-class," Windies captain Daren
Ganga said. Sources: Gallup, AP, WSJ.
"All sorts of things were running through my head like 'is he going to
die?

Mr Allen said rescue services were in contact with the trapped man,
believed to be a builder. "This has meant we have already been able to
shift station staff from behind the plate glass windows in ticket
offices to the platforms and in ticket halls.

E-mail this to a friend Printable version VIDEO AND AUDIO NEWS A Bolton
house destroyed by explosion.

Ella Langham, chairman of the fair joint committee, said: "There have
been far fewer serious incidents - last year there was a stabbing.
Jurors were told Mr Coutts had non-consensual sex with Miss Longhurst on
the day of her death and the couple were not involved in a relationship.
Couldn't they have shot her arm. "Sometimes they can be very, very
poorly.
"He loved the water, and would always be excited if he was going on an
adventure with his Dad; no less so on Sunday. The jury heard Mr Coutts
then decided to move the body to secluded woods - Wiggonholt Common near
Pulborough - where he set fire to it, but the blaze was seen by a
passing driver.
"Our thoughts and best wishes are with the family coming to terms with
their tragic loss," he said.
One man suffered burns in the blast at the house on Rawsthorne Street,
in Halliwell, Bolton, in the early hours of Tuesday.

Miss Smith had two daughters, aged six and three. We were having a lot
of fun. "We knew all the support and help would go his way.
I knew that chasing that amount of runs with him in the side would
always be very difficult for them. He added: "People were running inside
the house to try and help but the firemen said no one should be near it
because there was gas. Two RAF helicopters and a Nimrod plane were
scrambled to search the area. "It was three more or less instant bangs,"
Pc Ansell said.

Both men had been drinking alcohol on the day of the collision. The
majority of the unit's patients were from Bristol, Somerset and South
Gloucestershire. Experts said the rare find revealed for the first time
a clear picture of what the site looked like shortly after the
dissolution of the monasteries.
Roosevelt died at the start of his fourth term.
Mr Coutts trained to become a counsellor, but his behaviour during
role-play disturbed other people taking part when he talked about
websites showing the killing of women, jurors heard.

Your comments may be published on any BBC media worldwide. "Something
like this make you realise that not everybody is a bad person," she
said. where the hole was in his chest and in his back.

"We are very concerned to hear these reports and we are seeking an
urgent meeting with Jaguar and Land Rover.

The worry for workers at Jaguar is that should the two companies be sold
together, then there was no guarantee "that a new owner would not shut
down most of Jag's manufacturing capacity".

Ford said that it had been looking at its options for a year, and that
it was neither setting a timeframe for any decision, nor ruling out any
options. David Griffiths and his daughter were found by police in the
Bognor area after they disappeared from Ipswich on Sunday.

"He's becoming pretty special and a really nice left-arm spinner,"
Vaughan said. However, wildcard Cilic broke back in the seventh game at
the third opportunity and the set went to a tie-break. On Monday, Henman
said Queen's was his "home tournament", more so even than Wimbledon, and
the three-time losing finalist had insisted he could still win the
tournament. A further three people were treated at the scene for shock,
but no-one was seriously injured, police said.

"We knew all the support and help would go his way.

"He's had a heavy influence in Tests England have won.

What the public should appreciate is that 'do not drink and drive'
applies as much to power boats as to motor vehicles.

"We ran outside when we heard the bang.
It said in a statement that it was relieved there were no injuries on
the train and expressed concern for the injured car driver.