Subject: [dmarc-ietf] draft dkim-transforms

From: Michael Thomas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2020 12:21:40 -0800

I scanned through Murray's draft and wonder if it's been implemented? Or 
whether we could in some way simulate what percentage of traffic it 
would work for? It mostly mirrors a lot of the things I did way back 
when, but it does go farther with some of the MIME stuff. The advantage 
I had with my heuristics and z= stuff is that it doesn't require 
cooperation with the mailing list software, so I could actually run 
numbers to see how well it was working.

As I said earlier, I think the basic question is what constitutes success.

Mike

---

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2020 20:50:32 -0800

> As I said earlier, I think the basic question is what constitutes success.

Most of the time the discussion resulting from the draft has resulted in
lukewarm interest at best, so I never implemented it (or I did, but never
released it, and that was a while ago).

-MSK