Subject: Re: [dmarc-ietf] Announcement - DMARC bis Design Team

From: Seth Blank <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 14:34:40 -0700

All-- the design team have confirmed documents are nearly ready; expect
updated I-Ds for discussion in the next day or so.

Once the working group has had some time to digest the documents, in
parallel with any immediate feedback, our next step is to schedule an
Interim meeting. Look for an email about that next week.

Thanks everyone for giving the design team time to power through all the
open tickets.

Seth, for the Chairs (old and new)

On Fri, Feb 26, 2021 at 6:14 PM Seth Blank <[email-masked]> wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 22, 2021 at 9:58 AM Seth Blank <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>>
>>    1.
>>
>>    A moratorium is hereby imposed on creating tickets for this working
>>    group, effective at 5pm PT, Friday, February 26th.
>>    2.
>>
>>    The design team will have until 5pm PT, Friday, April 23rd, to work
>>    through all applicable tickets, and come to agreement on each to either
>>    modify DMARC bis documents (and make such modification) or reject the
>>    ticket, with the reason for rejection added to the ticket's comments. No
>>    tickets will be closed during this process, everything will be transparent
>>    for working group review after the design period.
>>
>>
> Tickets are now officially frozen through April 23rd, while the design
> team gets to work.
>
> Seth, for the Chairs
>

-- 

*Seth Blank* | VP, Product
*e:* [email-masked]
*p:* 415.273.8818

This email and all data transmitted with it contains confidential and/or
proprietary information intended solely for the use of individual(s)
authorized to receive it. If you are not an intended and authorized
recipient you are hereby notified of any use, disclosure, copying or
distribution of the information included in this transmission is prohibited
and may be unlawful. Please immediately notify the sender by replying to
this email and then delete it from your system.