Subject: [dmarc-ietf] Issue Tracking Has Moved to GitHub

From: Todd Herr <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 15:37:44 -0500

Greetings.

Don't shoot me, I'm just the messenger.

You may have heard that the IETF is engaged in a project to move issue
tracking from Datatracker to GitHub; even if you haven't heard that, I'm
here to report that issue tracking related to the DMARC working group's
work has today migrated to GitHub.

All existing issues were moved to their own repository here -
https://github.com/ietf-wg-dmarc/dmarc-draftissues - and their issue
numbers, submitter information, and other metadata was preserved as far as
I can tell.

The following repositories exist for works in flight, and new issues should
be opened in the corresponding repository:

   - DMARCbis - https://github.com/ietf-wg-dmarc/draft-ietf-dmarc-dmarcbis
   - DMARC Aggregate Reporting -
   https://github.com/ietf-wg-dmarc/draft-ietf-dmarc-aggregate-reporting
   - DMARC Failure Reporting -
   https://github.com/ietf-wg-dmarc/draft-ietf-dmarc-failure-reporting

I attempted to transfer an issue from dmarc-draftissues to
draft-ietf-dmarc-dmarcbis, and while the transfer was successful, I noticed
that the issue number changed from 123 to 39, so I abandoned any further
work in that regard so as to avoid a massive "Issue X is now Y" message.

I hope the above is clear, but if not, I'll try to answer any questions you
have, or funnel them to the people who should be able to answer them.

-- 

*Todd Herr * | Technical Director, Standards and Ecosystem
*e:* [email-masked]
*m:* 703.220.4153

This email and all data transmitted with it contains confidential and/or
proprietary information intended solely for the use of individual(s)
authorized to receive it. If you are not an intended and authorized
recipient you are hereby notified of any use, disclosure, copying or
distribution of the information included in this transmission is prohibited
and may be unlawful. Please immediately notify the sender by replying to
this email and then delete it from your system.