Subject: [DMM] DMM interim conference call #3

From: Jouni Korhonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 18:29:24 +0300

The DMM WG will hold its third interim conference calls during October:
	7th October, 5PM (Helsinki time, EEST)

The conference call lasts max 2 hours. The detailed agenda will be
available later but it is around progressing the new work we are
pursuing.

--------------------------------------------
Webex details
--------------------------------------------

Join WebEx meeting
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mf5c5e188b03e86378ddf2d9a19a160d4

Meeting number: 	317 354 563
Meeting password: 	dmm1911

Join by phone
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 317 354 563
Toll-free calling restrictions
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Can't join the meeting? Contact support.
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and 
other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be 
discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you 
automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being 
recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session