Subject: Re: [DMM] [dmm] #46 (best-practices-gap-analysis): Editorial changes suggested for draft-ietf-dmm-best-practices-gap-analysis-03

From: "dmm issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2016 15:20:26 -0000

#46: Editorial changes suggested for draft-ietf-dmm-best-practices-gap-
analysis-03

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Document published s RFC7429

-- 
-----------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]              |       Owner:
     Type:  defect                             |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  major                              |      Status:  closed
Component:  best-practices-gap-analysis        |   Milestone:
 Severity:  Active WG Document                 |     Version:
 Keywords:  editorial, stylistic, terminology  |  Resolution:  fixed
-----------------------------------------------+---------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dmm/trac/ticket/46#comment:1>
dmm <https://tools.ietf.org/dmm/>