Subject: [DMM] New chair for dmm

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 04:45:18 +0000

Hi all,
    I would like to announce the appointment of Sri Gundavelli as a new 
co-chair for the dmm working group. Sri has been an active participant in the 
group and will be able to provide the necessary guidance for the group to 
achieve its milestones. Jouni has expressed a desire to transition out of the 
WG chair position in the near future due to changes in his day job. I would 
like to welcome Sri into this new position and to thank Jouni for his many 
years of wonderful service.

Thanks
Suresh

---

From: "Seil Jeon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 13:52:52 +0900

This is excellent news. Welcome, Sri.

Regards,
Seil Jeon

-----Original Message-----
From: dmm [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Suresh Krishnan
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2016 1:45 PM
To: [email-masked]; Sri Gundavelli <[email-masked]>; jouni korhonen
<[email-masked]>; liu dapeng <[email-masked]>
Subject: [DMM] New chair for dmm

Hi all,
    I would like to announce the appointment of Sri Gundavelli as a new
co-chair for the dmm working group. Sri has been an active participant in
the group and will be able to provide the necessary guidance for the group
to achieve its milestones. Jouni has expressed a desire to transition out of
the WG chair position in the near future due to changes in his day job. I
would like to welcome Sri into this new position and to thank Jouni for his
many years of wonderful service.

Thanks
Suresh

_______________________________________________
dmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dmm

---

From: Dapeng Liu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 09:30:10 +0000

Welcome Sri and thanks Jouni for all the hard work!

Thanks,
Dapeng
___________
On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 12:45 PM Suresh Krishnan <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> the

---

From: "jouni.nospam" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 10:34:00 -0800

Welcome onboard Sri! It was already about the time.

So long, and thanks for all the fishy ideas ;)

- jouni

> On Dec 12, 2016, at 8:45 PM, Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Hi all,