Subject: [DMM] Fw: New Version Notification for draft-yan-dmm-man-00.txt

From: "Z.W. Yan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2016 09:25:42 +0800

Dear All,
A new draft was submitted, which is related to the mobility ability (or protocol) negotiation during the terminal's initial attachement and handover.
Comments are welcome~
BR,

2016-12-22

Z.W. Yan

发件人： internet-drafts
发送时间： 2016-12-22 09:22:24
收件人： Zhiwei Yan; Jong-Hyouk Lee
抄送： 
主题： New Version Notification for draft-yan-dmm-man-00.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-yan-dmm-man-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Zhiwei Yan and posted to the
IETF repository.
Name: draft-yan-dmm-man
Revision: 00
Title: Mobility Ability Negotiation
Document date: 2016-12-21
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 6
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yan-dmm-man-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yan-dmm-man/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yan-dmm-man-00
Abstract:
   Based on IPv6, multiple mobility management protocols have been
   developed and generally they can be classified into two types:
   network-based and host-based.  Different protocols have different
   functional requirements on the network element or the terminal and
   then a scheme should be used in order to support the negotiation and
   selection of adopted mobility management protocol when a terminal
   accesses to a new network.  In this draft, this issue is considered
   and analyzed.
                                                                                  
Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.
The IETF Secretariat