Subject: [DMM] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dmm-ondemand-mobility-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 07:21:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Distributed Mobility Management WG of the IETF.

        Title           : On Demand Mobility Management
        Authors         : Alper Yegin
                          Danny Moses
                          Kisuk Kweon
                          Jinsung Lee
                          Jungshin Park
                          Seil Jeon
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dmm-ondemand-mobility-14.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2018-03-19

Abstract:
   Applications differ with respect to whether they need IP session
   continuity and/or IP address reachability.  The network providing the
   same type of service to any mobile host and any application running
   on the host yields inefficiencies.  This document describes a
   solution for taking the application needs into account by selectively
   providing IP session continuity and IP address reachability on a per-
   socket basis.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmm-ondemand-mobility/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dmm-ondemand-mobility-14
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dmm-ondemand-mobility-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dmm-ondemand-mobility-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Sri Gundavelli (sgundave)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 10:20:37 +0000

Authors:

This draft is under WGLC. We were not expecting you guys to post an update
during LC period.

Please let the WG know about the changes in version -18.

WG: Please post WGLC comments on version 13 and not on -14.

Thanks
Sri

On 3/19/18, 7:21 AM, "dmm on behalf of [email-masked]"
<[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>dmm mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dmm