Subject: Re: [DMM] New Liaison Statement, "LS on indicating service continuity usage of the additional IPv6 prefix in Router Advertisement"

From: Erik Kline <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 18:10:38 -0700

> Also, some proposals from the previous years, which may be related:
>
> https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-mif-mpvd-ndp-support-03.txt
> https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-mif-mpvd-id-02.txt

There's also the existing PvD work in int-area.

I think PvDs may work well for this...

---

From: "Sri Gundavelli (sgundave)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 08:26:25 +0000

Yes, in the LS response that we sent to 3GPP on 2/16, we did cite the
below work. 

----
There are many proposals on this including:

https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-feng-dmm-ra-prefixtype-01.txt
https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-moses-dmm-dhcp-ondemand-mobility-08.txt

https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-mif-mpvd-ndp-support-03.txt
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-mif-mpvd-id-02.txt
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-bhandari-dhc-class-based-prefix-05.tx
t
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kaiser-nd-pd-01

...

Sri