Subject: [DMM] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dmm-srv6-mobile-uplane-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 03:01:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Distributed Mobility Management WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Segment Routing IPv6 for Mobile User Plane
        Authors         : Satoru Matsushima
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Miya Kohno
                          Pablo Camarillo Garvia
                          Daniel Voyer
                          Charles E. Perkins
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dmm-srv6-mobile-uplane-10.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2021-02-19

Abstract:
   This document shows the applicability of SRv6 (Segment Routing IPv6)
   to the user-plane of mobile networks.  The network programming nature
   of SRv6 accomplish mobile user-plane functions in a simple manner.
   The statelessness of SRv6 and its ability to control both service
   layer path and underlying transport can be beneficial to the mobile
   user-plane, providing flexibility, end-to-end network slicing and SLA
   control for various applications.  This document describes the SRv6
   mobile user plane.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmm-srv6-mobile-uplane/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dmm-srv6-mobile-uplane-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dmm-srv6-mobile-uplane-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dmm-srv6-mobile-uplane-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Pablo Camarillo (pcamaril)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 11:13:13 +0000

Hi all,

We have posted a new revision of draft-ietf-dmm-srv6-mobile-uplane.
We have fixed several typos throughout the document and we have updated the SRv6 Endpoint Behavior pseudocodes to reuse the same format as in RFC8754 and net-pgm.

Please review and let us know your feedback.

Thanks,
Pablo.

-----Original Message-----
From: dmm <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: viernes, 19 de febrero de 2021 12:01
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [DMM] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dmm-srv6-mobile-uplane-10.txt

Abstract:

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

_______________________________________________
dmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dmm