Subject: [DNA] Accelerated RA Delivery Discussion?

From: James Kempf <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 02:40:08 -0700

Are we going to discuss accelerated RA discussion during this afternoon's
discussion? In order to finally get a WG draft, we need to decide on a
technique for both problems.

            jak

---

From: Greg Daley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 20:35:17 +1000

> technique for both problems.
Hi James,

We're having a talk about accelerated RA delivery in the
form of a presentation by JinHyeock.

If we need to discuss other issues related to the "Solutions Document"
then that's OK, but I'd prefer to concentrate on the most contentious
issues in the session.

Can we do it in the case we have time?

It may be possible to discuss this on list instead

If we've got time though, I have a presentation which
I made last week at NIST, some of which may be applicable.

JinHyeock may also have some slides which will help (from his
existing presentation) - JinHyeock, can you indicate if this is the
case?

Does that sound like a plan?

Greg