Subject: [DNA] DNA Goals to Informational RFC 4135

From: Greg Daley <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 15:00:05 +1000

Hi,

Congratulations to JinHyeock on his good work in editing the
the DNA Goals document and getting it to RFC.

Thanks also to Margaret who acted as shepherding AD on this
document, and to Pekka, who worked as chair to get this document
through.

Greg

---

From: JinHyeock Choi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 15:20:01 +0900

Dear Greg

> the DNA Goals document and getting it to RFC.
  
Thanks for your kind words but I remind that you also co-authored 
the draft. So I guess that you wrote the above with your chair's 
hat on. :-) 

> document, and to Pekka, who worked as chair to get this document

I'd like to show my gratitude to Pekka and Greg for their guidance
and help. I also thanks Margaret for shepherding the document 
and WG members for their concern and valuable feedback. 

Thanks for your kind consideration. 

Best Regards

JinHyeock