Subject: [DNA] IETF63 DNA Minutes of meeting (attached)

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 11:02:59 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Folks,
   Somehow this message never made it to the mailing list. Please go over
the minutes and respond with your comments by Wednesday, the 31st of
August. The minutes will be submitted to the secretariat on Thursday by
10AM EST if there are no outstanding comments/issues.

Thanks
Suresh

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 15:45:26 -0400 (EDT)
From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: IETF63 DNA Minutes of meeting

Hi Folks,
   The tentative minutes of meeting for the DNA WG meeting held during
IETF63 are enclosed. Please find some time to go through them and
respond with your comments by Tuesday, the 30th of August. The minutes
will be submitted to the secretariat on Wednesday by 10AM EST if there
are no outstanding comments/issues.

Thanks
Your friendly DNA chairs