Subject: [DNA] EBU/CBA Implementation

From: Christian Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 15:16:33 +0100

Everybody,

here is a link to our software implementation
of Early Binding Updates and Credit-Based
Authorization:

   http://www.tm.uka.de/~chvogt/ebucba/

The implementation is a patch for the Kame-
Shisa Mobile IPv6 software, version 20050822,
for FreeBSD 5.4.

Kind regards,
- Christian

-- 
Christian Vogt, Institute of Telematics, Universitaet Karlsruhe (TH)
www.tm.uka.de/~chvogt/pubkey/

---

From: JinHyeock Choi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 18:23:00 +0900

Dear DNA Group

We have updated and submitted the following draft. 

DNA with unmodified routers: Prefix list based approach
draft-ietf-dna-cpl-02.txt

Main changes are

First, we made it clear that a host is recommended to declare its
Prefix List complete after 1 RS/ RA exchange. Also we added a text
about why we recommend such.
 
Second, we try to make the definition of "successful exchange" more
precise in section 4.1.

Third, we made a few editorial changes. For example, we used PoA
(Point of Attachment) instead of attachment point in accordance with
Bernard's DNAv4 draft.

Currently this document is available at the URL:
 
http://www.diffeo.com/drafts/draft-ietf-dna-cpl-02.txt

CPL was around for a while, so we wish to advance it to WG last call 
soon (hopefully till Dallas meeting). We are looking forward to your 
feedback.

Best Regards

JinHyeock Choi and Erik Nordmark
(Authors)