Subject: [dna] #12: When can DAD be avoided?

From: "dna issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 19:06:09 -0000

#12: When can DAD be avoided?
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  Suresh Krishnan
     Type:  defect                        |      Status:  new            
 Priority:  major                         |   Milestone:                 
Component:  simple                        |     Version:                 
 Severity:  Active WG Document            |    Keywords:                 
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Simple dna needs to briefly decsribe the situations under which DAD could
 be avoided.

 Submitters: Erik Nordmark, Bernard Aboba, Jin Hyeock Choi, Dave Thaler

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dna/trac/ticket/12>
dna <http://tools.ietf.org/dna/>

_______________________________________________
dna mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dna