Subject: [dna] #8: Describe identification model of simple dna

From: "dna issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 18:46:53 -0000

#8: Describe identification model of simple dna
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  Suresh Krishnan
     Type:  defect                        |      Status:  new            
 Priority:  major                         |   Milestone:                 
Component:  simple                        |     Version:                 
 Severity:  Active WG Document            |    Keywords:                 
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Previously DNA relied on link identification. So a host verifies all
 addresses (and IP parameters) at a stroke. However Simple DNA aims to
 verify IP address (and IP parameter) per router. I propose we write
 down the change clearly.

 Submitter: Jin Hyeock Choi

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/dna/trac/ticket/8>
dna <http://tools.ietf.org/dna/>

_______________________________________________
dna mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dna