Subject: [dns-privacy] draft-ietf-dprive-problem-statement on GitHub

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2014 20:45:48 +0100

Following the discussion in Honolulu, I moved the development of 
draft-ietf-dprive-problem-statement to Github
<https://github.com/bortzmeyer/my-IETF-work>

Remarks, diffs, criticisms, suggestions, actual text and pull requests
are all welcome.

I plan to release draft-ietf-dprive-problem-statement-01 early January
(there was apparently a wide consensus at the Honolulu meeting).

---

From: 'Stephane Bortzmeyer' <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 14:01:59 +0100

On Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 08:53:28PM +0800,
 Leaf Yeh <[email-masked]> wrote 
 a message of 29 lines which said:

> What does [1] refer to in the end of section 2.5.1?

It refers to a bug in xml2rfc :-)

The original text is:

> by reading <eref
> target="https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/privacy">the
> privacy policy of a big public resolver</eref>

And it is translated into:

> by reading the privacy policy of a big public resolver [1].

with a dangling [1]

The HTML version is correct.