Subject: [dns-privacy] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dprive-eval-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2016 10:34:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the DNS PRIVate Exchange Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Evaluation of Privacy for DNS Private Exchange
        Authors         : Aziz Mohaisen
                          Allison Mankin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dprive-eval-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2016-02-03

Abstract:
   The set of DNS requests that an individual makes can provide a
   monitor with a large amount of information about that individual.
   DNS Private Exchange (DPRIVE) aims to deprive this actor of this
   information.  This document describes methods for measuring the
   performance of DNS privacy mechanisms, particularly it provides
   methods for measuring effectiveness in the face of pervasive
   monitoring as defined in RFC7258.  The document includes example
   evaluations for common use cases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dprive-eval/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dprive-eval-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2016 18:38:25 +0000

Hi all,

This is now "our" draft, which means that we can now Fold, Spindle or
Mutilate at will -- however, this requires people actually *reading* it and
*providing feedback*...

Ok, y'all have been nudged.
W

On Wed, Feb 3, 2016 at 1:34 PM <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> dns-privacy mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dns-privacy
>